Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

PDC II I hate you more than you will ever know.

3gee

Mar 5, 2007, 8:30 PM
How do I hate POS.com II let me count the ways.

1. You must first delete the soc TM1S from the entire freaking group in order to add 200 messages to one of the lines. Oh, and then you get to go back through and add the PPY to everyone else again.

2. What the hell is a tuxedo error.

3. I know that group has a future-dated rate plan I just changed it now let me add another line to the account.

4. Repeat 1st reason five thousand times a shift.

5. Let me go back to the account profile from the completed activations screen. PLEASE!

6. I realize that security is an issue, but changing your password that often is overkill methinks.

so many more but didn't want to make this too long. Feel free to add things that I forgo...
(continues)
MrAbstracto

Mar 5, 2007, 8:34 PM
At least the acronym 'POS' is accurate.
3gee

Mar 5, 2007, 8:38 PM
🤣
Crapbag

Mar 5, 2007, 8:53 PM
7.Now we have to go through the entire device change option just to change the sim card.

8.Tuxedo errors, this warrants mentioning twice.

9.Only being able to view notes within the last one or two days
MrAbstracto

Mar 5, 2007, 8:54 PM
Iv'e heard so many horror stories about this system. I'm so glad I've never had to use it.
Crapbag

Mar 5, 2007, 9:09 PM
Yeah, count your blessings. I wish I could go office space on it or something. 👿
Crapbag

Mar 5, 2007, 9:10 PM
10.the lack of ability to track previously viewed accounts. At least a number history would be nice.
billthephoneguy

Mar 5, 2007, 9:13 PM
I actualy POS.com. It is a lot better than FAST or Nextel's stupid stystem
billthephoneguy

Mar 5, 2007, 9:13 PM
Actulaly like
Crapbag

Mar 5, 2007, 9:17 PM
😳 That is sad. Very sad.
chainsaw

Mar 5, 2007, 9:34 PM
10. The new ability to service local NBI accounts doesn't work.

11. you have to re-login every 30 min. What was wrong with an hour?

12. Why is it that every time they "upgrade" POS II it gets more complicated to complete mundane tasks.
Crapbag

Mar 5, 2007, 9:40 PM
I despise #11.
Hombre07

Mar 5, 2007, 11:05 PM
13. How the simplest tasks may take a half an hour, at some points it's easier to call into customer care.

14. How after they 'upgrade' the system you must find ways to cheat around because you can't straight up upgrade from GSM to UMTS.

15. How it's often easier to call in an activation/upgrade and write out the contract.

16. How it lists phone numbers that are no longer active. Sometimes ten years old and just confuse you.

17. How you must accept or decline the 30 day free trial free roadside. If I want it I'll go find it, I don't need an error to tell me to pick one.

18. How on new activations you must manually add basic voicemail and detailed billing.

19. How the new media packages are listed under miscellaneous.

(continues)
chainsaw

Mar 6, 2007, 4:08 PM
This is a new one

An error occurred while invoking a back-end service

[Ljava.lang.String;@1c307f

WTF is @1c307f??
Crapbag

Mar 6, 2007, 4:10 PM
I went there, it was a pile of feces.
phatbasstard

Mar 6, 2007, 5:17 PM
PDC 1 is not much better and i cant remove any features for the last 2 days
chainsaw

Mar 6, 2007, 5:23 PM
Cingular-Raising the bar!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.