Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I HATE PPL 2

SMGIvy280

Feb 27, 2007, 2:43 PM
so yea itll take alot of getting used too.. anyhoo... im in a kiosk in the middle of the mall and im usually facing towards my computer for various reasons most of which are that i am on phonescoop laughing my a$$ off. and people come up from behind me and grunt or grumble or tap loudly on my glass cases to get me to turn and pay attention to them! come face me you idiots!i mean is it that hard to walk up to the other end of the kiosk and say excuse me maam i have a question... does anyone have ANY idea why they do this?
Hayate

Feb 27, 2007, 2:47 PM
People do this all the time. No matter where you are or what direction you're facing, they'll go to the far end of the kiosk behind your back and then try to get your attention in a rude way. I've watched people walk directly by me, make eye contact, and then wait behind me tapping on the glass to get my attention. I usually just stare at them until they catch on and walk back to where I'm standing.
SMGIvy280

Feb 27, 2007, 2:58 PM
do you also have those ppl that had clearly come from the cell phone competition RIGHT IN UR VIEW and they come up to you not with a "hi" or a "i have a question" its "i just came from XXXXX can you give me a better deal?"

i hate ppl
Hayate

Feb 27, 2007, 3:08 PM
Yeah those people suck. And the people that just say "Tell me about [insert carrier here]."
ajstrong

Feb 27, 2007, 3:15 PM
or those that just stand behind you, creepily, waiting for you to notice them. No tapping or nothing. I've almost socked a few of those.
SMGIvy280

Feb 27, 2007, 3:25 PM
lol. i have had a few of those...the thing i find annoying also (i must be very easily annoyed) is the ppl that flip up all my phones on either end and walk away. seriously ppl one day i will run after you with a dummy phone and flip it open in your butt!!
BHBEB12

Feb 28, 2007, 10:15 AM
haha that happens to us all of the time, there are usually only two of us in the kiosk at a time, and not only do they go right behind you, but they get RIGHT behind you, so that even the person facing the other direction can't see them because it's like a game of hide and seek or something
Noodleman17

Apr 16, 2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah! I had someone the other day:

Tell me why Sprint is better than the other carriers...

I did, then they left.

Luckily, they came back and got 2 phones! But that is a rare occasion, ever wierder since the main reason I told them (the UNL TXT for 10) wasn't even something they decided to take advantage of.

Whatever, I got 2 phones 🤤
cell_hell

Apr 18, 2007, 3:59 PM
Im at the kiosk today and I had a lady stand on the otherside (my back was to her and i didn't know she was there) and she hissed at me a few times. I couldn't hear it so well over the mall music, but she hissed. people are dumb

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.