Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 38 replies

Angry customers

Crapbag

Feb 24, 2007, 10:06 PM
I know we post rediculous customer stories on here all the time but I was just curious what wiered sh*t your customers have gotten rediculously angry about.

Mine today got all mad at the end of an upgrade(they were perfectly happen up until this point) because their car chargers that they supposedly had just purchased won't fit their new phones. I love how they get pissy at me for this. ๐Ÿ™„
cell_hell

Feb 25, 2007, 12:24 PM
Yesterday it was my fault that we live in a technology driven world. It was my fault that we change what phones we carry every few months, and that technologies become phased out. Oh, and my fault that people drive while talking on the cell phone. And that my dad had an attitude towards her when he was in german class with her in highschool.

I mean, it is my fault you know? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ™„
Nikoletta

Feb 25, 2007, 3:03 PM
According to my callers the following are all my fault:

Their Credit Card was declined.

Their Credit was so bad they had a $500 deposit.

An order they placed last week (On a day I wasn't even working, with a rep based in a call center on the other side of the country) had the wrong color bluetooth headset (Blue instead of Green.)

We charge tax (and shipping.)

We're not able to bill to their account when the account is suspended.

We're not able to bill to their account if the purchase if over $250 dollars.

We're obligated to speak to the account holder before placing any charges on the account.

The RAZR isn't free. (I hate that phone, it's still the one they ask for the most. If we put that free I swear to god we'd ha...
(continues)
Fear The Cubans

Feb 25, 2007, 4:34 PM
c: why the hell did you shut my phone off? I told you last week that I would be in later this week to pay it!
m: sir, your bill was due 3 weeks ago, and it's not me who physically turns your phone off, it is an automated system. So like i told you last week, just telling me when you are going to pay your bill isn't going to keep your phone on.
c: well, are you going to turn my phone off?
m: are you going to pay your bill?
c: later this week! I told you this already!
m: then it'll be turned on later this week

...back and forth a few more times...but you get the gist of it...

People think that we have a button that magically turns their phone off, and we just do it for fun. God forbid they pay a bill before it becomes past due.

D...
(continues)
SweetGirL83

Feb 25, 2007, 5:26 PM
Hey wouldnt that be nice if we had the power to shut there phones off! Trick them! That would be fun, especially to the customers that are jerks!
Hombre07

Feb 25, 2007, 5:53 PM
Call in and have it suspended. It's possible, my friends mom came in one day to have her phone suspended because she had a bad grade card. I was cringing the entire time but I got it done.
sweetsoprano

Feb 26, 2007, 9:20 AM
Apparently, it is my fault that:

-the customer is on a regional calling plan and will incur roaming charges of .69/min when using the phone outside of the clearly defined calling area...and no, there's not a button I can click that will eliminate that...

-the customer is hospitalized and has not paid his bill, resulting in suspension, and wants us to turn it back on out of the goodness of our hearts. I can't seem to find the special button that will enable me to overlook your three hundred plus balance and turn your phone back on until you feel like paying it.

More to come as the day goes on...I've been clocked in a whole ninety minutes. ๐Ÿ™„
sweetsoprano

Feb 26, 2007, 11:08 AM
...and it's also my fault that batteries cost fifty bucks, and no you can't buy one over the phone and have it billed to your account because 1) you're not the account holder and 2) your account is about two seconds from getting suspended for non-pay. ๐Ÿ™„
sweetsoprano

Feb 26, 2007, 3:30 PM
Oh wait...it's also my fault that you failed to send the proper invoices in for your mail-in rebates, causing them to deny you the rebate checks...it's also my fault that the specific person you talked to last time, isn't in today...and by all means, go right ahead and report this to your local newspaper. You live in a hamlet. Yeah, that'll make a splash ๐Ÿ™„
supermep

Feb 26, 2007, 4:32 PM
Heres the best:

C- Why would you sell me this POS phone?

Me- I didn't sell you that phone.

C- Cingular F***ING DID

Me- I wouldn't have sold you that phone sir.

they seem to think its YOUR fault for selling em a faulty phone.....even though they bought it 3 states over...
computerking

Feb 26, 2007, 11:18 AM
havent any of you heard of the "EASY" button

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
alejandro

Feb 26, 2007, 11:19 AM
Yeah, but i didn't know anyone else ever called your mom that, i thought that was just a name she only let me call her.
computerking

Feb 26, 2007, 11:24 AM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oh no you didn't (clicks fingers from side to side) ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
alcave21

Feb 26, 2007, 11:27 AM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
jigsawman

Feb 26, 2007, 3:32 PM
yeah!! real christian like, hypocrite.
your going to be saved with all the
hatred and spleen you spew?? get a
life and go back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fourtwentyand1

Feb 26, 2007, 3:52 PM
jigsawman said:
spleen you spew??

how do you spew body organs
txsolitaire

Feb 26, 2007, 6:47 PM
ever see b grade horror movies?
fallen552

Feb 26, 2007, 7:08 PM
but dont you have to make out with a foreign exchange student in a bikini first?
option32

Feb 26, 2007, 7:26 PM
every time i see jigsaws posts i cant help but think about being stated by william shatner, not shakespear
Zulu Queen of the Dwarves

Feb 26, 2007, 3:34 PM
I will send my army to round up those evil callers. Don't worry, dear. Zulu, Queen of the Dwarf People is here to help.
supermep

Feb 26, 2007, 4:43 PM
Now we went from pointless and random to completely bonkers.

Feb 26, 2007, 5:41 PM
Bite me.
supermep

Feb 26, 2007, 5:47 PM
With pleasure! ๐Ÿ˜

Feb 27, 2007, 9:14 AM
Ooo baby!
Nikoletta

Feb 27, 2007, 9:10 PM
Thank you Zulu Queen of the Dwarf People.
Foamy

Feb 27, 2007, 10:39 AM
Me- And what is the password on your account?

Cust- What?

Me- ๐Ÿคจ I need the password to your account, sir.

Cust- Password, I don't know, what is it?

Me- I don't have that information sir, that's why I asked you for it. Unfortunately, I can't access your account without it.

Cust- HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW MY PASSWORD?!

Me- Because YOU picked it.

Sadly, that revelation was enough of a jar to make him suddenly remember what it was.
SarahJo

Feb 27, 2007, 10:41 AM
My favorites are the ones who don't know they're password... and it's their first name.

I had that yesterday ๐Ÿ™‚
ajstrong

Feb 27, 2007, 1:35 PM
-when we don't stock accessories OR batteries for phones that aren't e911 capable, b/c they're THAT OLD.

-When a crappy vendor's products break, and they assume that it's the corporate logo (yes, I'm indirect, but Offwire accessories still suck) and then blame you or go to the corporate store (sorry)

-when you can't give the online specials, because they're "ONLINE":
c: have any deals going?
me: our usual great service/phones/prices
c: what about that one deal with a free bt headset and a $30 phone?
me: that's online, ma'am.
c: why can't you match that? it's your company?
me: b/c it's ONLINE ONLY. If you saw it online, the asterisk next to it reminds you that ONLINE is where it can be purchased, NOT in the store.
supermep

Feb 27, 2007, 1:44 PM
Oh god. That online deal makes me wanna scream. Next time someone argues with me on that im going to explode.
duckbutter

Feb 27, 2007, 10:43 AM
How about twice in one week I had customers storm out of my store saying they were going to cancel. All this because I didn't just have the plastic clip by itself for the leather case they didn't buy here. I couldn't stop laughing
Crapbag

Feb 27, 2007, 3:57 PM
Its like these people were never punished for throwing tantrums and have just continued this activity their entire life. I wonder how many of these people are on their third or fourth divorces just because they didn't always get what they wanted. ๐Ÿ™„
Q_Q_Q

Feb 27, 2007, 5:38 PM
had a custie call and tell me god was watching me and crying because i told her the tdma network was shutting down
Crapbag

Feb 27, 2007, 6:02 PM
Is the Lord Almighty crying because of the inevitable demise of TDMA service through your provider or because you had to deal with some ignorant misguided customer who actually believes TDMA is forever? Being our Creator I would like to believe he cries over His creations ignorance.
Q_Q_Q

Feb 27, 2007, 6:05 PM
it basically comes down to me "lying" to her and her being right about it being illegal for us to do that so whatever...
Crapbag

Feb 27, 2007, 8:40 PM
Sure thats what she thinks but I am under the impression that God, as well as you and I, know that she is ignorant. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Q_Q_Q

Feb 27, 2007, 8:46 PM
either way shes still a b!tch in my opinion but shes making everyones life hell here and at the stores in her town so...
Crapbag

Feb 27, 2007, 8:51 PM
Just tell her you no longer service TDMA customers! ๐Ÿคฃ
Q_Q_Q

Feb 27, 2007, 9:01 PM
retribution!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Crapbag

Feb 27, 2007, 6:03 PM
Thall shalt not giveth customers accurate information which they would not like to hear. ๐Ÿ™„

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.