Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

SEE ALL STALL .....LOL

WTF

Feb 23, 2007, 1:54 PM
SO its all guys workin today so we real relaxed and glad that there is not any girls workin (cuz they never stop talkin on their phones and goin everywhere together) so we keep it real masculine....we dont shut the door when we hit the bathroom...so i was helpin a customer do an esn change and all of a sudden i hear a scream.... i look over and find out that one of my co workers left the door open to the back and there is my manager sittin on the john pants at ankles for the whole store to see......every customer in the store was laughin their ass off!! LOL and the manager was like. 🤭 🤭 👀 🤭

There is nothing that can ruin my day right now 🤣 🤣
ralph_on_me

Feb 23, 2007, 1:57 PM
DUDE!

How can you not shut the door when you're doing a #2???
WTF

Feb 23, 2007, 2:07 PM
i dunno....i like to do that in private...bet you he will close it next time.....and lock it
ThuggedOutVerizonHomie

Feb 23, 2007, 5:45 PM
I agree, you need to shut the door when your feeding the porcelain goddess the duke sandwich
tashie1986

Feb 23, 2007, 5:56 PM
lol thats hot 😉
coldouthereND

Feb 23, 2007, 7:27 PM
thats why i avoid the store... 😳
sweetsoprano

Feb 24, 2007, 11:22 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣 Who does that?
ralph_on_me

Feb 24, 2007, 11:36 AM
Apparently it's something manly men do to see who's beef is stronger.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.