Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

They must think we're flippin retarded

kapwww

Feb 22, 2007, 10:38 AM
I just had some dirty lady come in trying to tell me that "the guy at the mall" was going to sell her a Samsung 990 on EasyPay prepay for $100 including activation and her first month of calling. I told her I wouldn't do it and he wasn't being honest. She decided to drive over an hour to get this "deal" good luck
Whizzzel

Feb 22, 2007, 11:48 AM
OOOOhhhhhh I hate it when that happens..... unfortunatly some guy probably did tell her she could get that deal.... at another store of course 😛
kapwww

Feb 22, 2007, 11:54 AM
The only way that deal would be possible would be if the phone was used and beat up and the guy didn't pay a thing for it or if the phone was stolen. Cost on that model is high enough that you would have to charge more than $50 to make anything. I'm betting that he has a crappy outdated phone that nobody carries anymore. He probably buys up discontinued models in bulk and sells the stuff dirt cheap. When she gets a raw deal and gets pissed off, she'll probaby come to me to complain. I won't help her. I'll make her drive another trip back to the sacred flippin mall.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.