Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

No matter where you work...

biznass

Feb 21, 2007, 11:54 PM
you have to deal with dumbasses.
I just left Sprint on the 2nd of February and already at my new job I have to deal with people on a daily basis who don't read instructions. I work in a job where people take training classes to get state certification in something I don't want to give away and inevitably they either don't study, even though they need what they get from me to legally perform their jobs, OR they complain that they were told the $30 they paid at their training class covered everything even though on every other page of the collateral we give them it tells them there is an addition $25 or $90 fee to get their actual license, depending on their certification class. ARRGHH! ALSO, I work with a bunch of hillbillies! GOD I can't ge...
(continues)
krickt

Feb 22, 2007, 10:45 AM
They just seem to follow you around, no matter where you go, don't they? I'm glad you are happier, I liked even my call center job more when I got into the training department, there was a lot more wiggle room and freedom there.
ralph_on_me

Feb 22, 2007, 11:08 AM
Sounds like you're issuing gun permits or CDLs. 😉
Willwise

Feb 22, 2007, 8:48 PM
or making people offical bounty hunters!!
Tarabottamoos

Feb 23, 2007, 12:13 PM
I didn't like working for Sprint, either.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.