Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Man, I missed it.

theycallmeanerd78

Feb 20, 2007, 1:32 PM
I found out over the weekend our store had adult film star Brooke Haven. She was a featured dancer at our towns gentlemens club. 😎

Anyone else have them come in your stores?
J0hnnyM

Feb 20, 2007, 1:33 PM
They're not that spectacular.
theycallmeanerd78

Feb 20, 2007, 1:42 PM
Probably not but I would have had some great jokes comeout after she left. And in our fun area of the US this is one of the biggest "stars" we've gotten in a while.
J0hnnyM

Feb 20, 2007, 1:43 PM
Tell us the jokes! 😁
theycallmeanerd78

Feb 20, 2007, 2:09 PM
Just finding things around the store and wonder how far she can get it down her throat. Stuff like that. I work improv style. 🙂
T-MoTucson

Feb 20, 2007, 2:10 PM
yeah...right...is that what they are calling it these days?
kiosk_hell

Feb 20, 2007, 2:11 PM
The only "celebrities" we get are a-hole college basketball or football players who have actually asked, "Don't you know who I am?" when I don't bend over backwards for them. 🙄

Living in Kansas, I've only met two people who are arguably famous--one is David Sedaris (my favorite author). I also met Tracy Morgan at a bar after he did a show at K-State. He is wee little man.
chocolateman85006

Feb 20, 2007, 5:58 PM
Damn! The things I miss by working in a call center.
junglemassive

Feb 20, 2007, 6:02 PM
Pedro Martinez of the (at the time) Boston Red Sox dropped several hundred dollars on stuff in my store when I worked at The Sharper Image. He spoke VERY little english. It was hard to explain to him why a camcorder he was buying was $800. (It was the first straight onto DVD Handy Cams.) He was cool though and I got his autograph.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.