Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Why do so many people ask such a stupid question!?

Hayate

Feb 20, 2007, 12:07 PM
I am so sick of people walking up and saying something like "How far does your service reach?"

What answer are they even expecting? It's ridiculous.
kiosk_hell

Feb 20, 2007, 12:10 PM
"To the moon!"

I don't know what answer they're looking for, either. I just tell them that because our plans include no roaming charges, they can use their phone pretty much anywhere in the US.
Hayate

Feb 20, 2007, 12:13 PM
I usually just stare at them for a moment and then ask them where they want to use the phone. Sometimes I'll throw in something like "Because there's not really any way to answer that question" to get the point across..
kiosk_hell

Feb 20, 2007, 12:19 PM
Someone actually told me once that they have a cell tower "right across the street" and they asked how far away they could go before they would lose reception. Okay, a) that tower is quite possibly not even Sprint's and 2) hello, you are not tied to the one tower closest to your house! What would even give a person that idea? This was someone my age, not an old man or anything! I had a really hard time not laughing in their face.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.