Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 34 replies

Here's your sign....

USCELLGIRL

Feb 19, 2007, 4:01 PM
And sadly its not a customer!

So customer comes in having trouble with thier phone, went to check the warranty on the phone and I see that their term time is showing 1/2004-1/2006 but as says they are not eligible for new equipment until 10/2007. How does that work?!

So I call customer service to see what changes has occured on the account. And she thought it looked weird too (long story short customer got new equipment and signed a new two year but the term time didnt get added in the system) She calls the help desk and comes back and says no its all correct. OK...so what your are telling me is that the customer can cancel this line but they cannot renew it? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!
Hayate

Feb 19, 2007, 4:04 PM
The whole "Here's your sign" thing is stupid @_@
krickt

Feb 19, 2007, 4:06 PM
You just say that, cause, you aint country! I find it humorous that anybody remembers that anymore!
USCELLGIRL

Feb 19, 2007, 4:12 PM
I love Bill! He is the greatest! Actually I love every one of those men of Blue Collar Comedy! I bought tix to see Larry today actually! YA BUDDY!

Foget you Hayate, youre a fun hater! Next time I have the urge to say here is your sign I will just say YOURE STUPID. K?
Hayate

Feb 19, 2007, 4:15 PM
It'll be especially awesome if you write it like that, without the apostrophe and everything.
USCELLGIRL

Feb 19, 2007, 4:20 PM
Sorry but unless i am writing something formally i do not use apostrophes and a lot of the time i dont capitalize. no harm. find something else to pick at. ๐Ÿคฃ
captainplooky

Feb 19, 2007, 4:21 PM
i f i n d t h a t u s i n g c o r r e c t s y n t a x i s s i l l y t o o
SprintKadjar

Feb 19, 2007, 5:25 PM
yah n puncushun n speling 2 cuz no mater how u tipe it it dosent mater it only maters if wat u r sayin is smart cuz its ez 2 no if some1 is smart on teh internes juz by wat theyr sayin not by how they sey it ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคค โ˜น๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‰
robtheman

Feb 19, 2007, 5:37 PM
That makes my head hurt.
SprintKadjar

Feb 19, 2007, 6:00 PM
Precisely! The question, then, is what level of proper English is, well, proper on the internet? ๐Ÿ˜•
robtheman

Feb 19, 2007, 6:01 PM
If it's legible, it's ok with me.
captainplooky

Feb 19, 2007, 4:17 PM
They can be funny, but they are posers.

Here's a clip of Larry to get you warmed up for his act...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tCJ7ESnjvHk »

Of course, it will destroy your conceptions of him, so chose to view at your own risk.
robtheman

Feb 19, 2007, 4:29 PM
captainplooky said:
Of course, it will destroy your conceptions of him, so chose to view at your own risk.

You mean he's actually funny?
alejandro

Feb 19, 2007, 4:30 PM
no, he's wearing dockers and he has a jerry curl
robtheman

Feb 19, 2007, 4:31 PM
Oh. Why would that change my opinion of him?
alejandro

Feb 19, 2007, 4:33 PM
because his act is that he wears flanel with the sleves ripped off, hes fat and crude and makes fun of fat girls even though he is fatter than they are. makes fun of retarded kids even though he couldnt pass a grade school exam.
robtheman

Feb 19, 2007, 4:34 PM
...but he's still not funny and worthless...
alejandro

Feb 19, 2007, 4:36 PM
hit yourself in the head with a pipe a couple of times and you will get it
alejandro

Feb 19, 2007, 4:32 PM
and i dont have sound on this computer, when i get home he may not be overdoing the southern accent
captainplooky

Feb 19, 2007, 4:38 PM
You are correct.

No southern accent at all.
alejandro

Feb 19, 2007, 4:23 PM
Blue collar is different from red neck. Look it up on a color chart and the cultural history of the united states.
USCELLGIRL

Feb 19, 2007, 4:31 PM
who said red neck? i sure didnt.
alejandro

Feb 19, 2007, 4:32 PM
no, you said blue collar, i want people to say red neck instead, i get offended when people call stuff like that blue collar
USCELLGIRL

Feb 19, 2007, 4:37 PM
ohhh, but they are blue collar, are you saying just because they are from the south they are red neck?
robtheman

๐Ÿ˜ณ
captainplooky

Feb 19, 2007, 4:39 PM
At least he found his target audience ๐Ÿคฃ
robtheman

Feb 19, 2007, 4:42 PM
That's what I was going to say in response to your video of him (no accent and everything). He found something that worked and ran with it. Can't blame him for doing a caricature and a one man show. That's more or less what Denis Leary did.
captainplooky

Feb 19, 2007, 4:44 PM
Oh I agree, however, it does dilute much of what he says.

I don't think Dennis Leary is really comparable to him in that regard.
robtheman

Feb 19, 2007, 4:45 PM
Denis Leary created a caricature. I love Denis Leary, but his "stand up" is just a one man show. It's not really stand up. He's the first to talk about that in his scripts (if you've ever read them).
captainplooky

You clearly do not understand what "blue collar" means.
alejandro

Feb 19, 2007, 4:42 PM
No and Yes, red neck is a southern thing. jeff and larry are red neck, that is their target, jeff built an empire on red neck, bill is very family oriented and ron is very adult oriented, i really like ron white. he really doesnt belong there. But none of those guys are blue collar. Blue collar is like pennsylvania steel worker, boeing manufacturing, there are jobs in the south that are blue collar but none of those guys have them. or even target them except for maybe ron.
MrAbstracto

Feb 19, 2007, 4:57 PM
I dont get it... ๐Ÿคจ
robtheman

Feb 19, 2007, 4:58 PM
Comedian, Bill Engvall, tells stories of really stupid people. He always punctuates their stupidity by saying, "Here's your sign." I can't remember what the sign is supposed to say. Something about identifying you as an idiot.
MrAbstracto

Feb 19, 2007, 5:57 PM
Thats dumb.
robtheman

Feb 19, 2007, 5:58 PM
Yes, yes it is.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.