Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

How can you tell you're about to deal with special custies?

skippyvan

Feb 17, 2007, 5:14 PM
I'm standing behind my counter looking out my front window at my nice spacious parking lot. A giant SUV pulls in and, after 5 short attempts to park next to someone to be in the "front row," they decide to park a few spaces away (crooked and over the lines) She then gets out of the car, on her phone, and kids scatter into the parking lot like animals released into the wild. To innocent motorist almost got into an accident trying to avoid her maniac kids. I take a deep breath (here we go again)
jalanjalaning

Feb 17, 2007, 5:21 PM
good luck!

i wish i was in a stand alone store so i could prepare myself before they step in... here at the kiosk i turn around and poof! there's some guy wearing mustard stained sweat pants breathing death on me when he asks about exchaning his torn razr case...
frankiewawa

Feb 17, 2007, 6:26 PM
Lol. You should send him to bed BATH and beyond. Tell him to clean his ass up.
chainsaw

Feb 17, 2007, 8:20 PM
That reminds me of this lady who's kids were throwing rocks at our windows and she didn't do anything and when her little hellish daughter knocked a sign over she said...,
"Your sign fell on my kid"

I just about punched this trophy wife in the face! 😲
kiosk_hell

Feb 17, 2007, 8:31 PM
Any conversation that starts with "okay, here's the situation" usually means I am going to get to argue with someone who will insist on repeating themselves again and again, hoping that it will somehow magically change the outcome. And it never does...it never does. sigh.
option32

Feb 17, 2007, 8:33 PM
i tell them i have a furry rabbit in my pants that resembles the one from Monty Pythons "quest for the holy grail". After that, they usually calm down and realize that they might not want to make the bunny angry.

other than that, is usually best to call after who ever in charge of the little yellow school bus.
option32

Feb 17, 2007, 8:33 PM
me speak english good
WTF

Feb 17, 2007, 9:00 PM
if they are wearing a helmet....its a dead giveaway 👀
bassplayer

Feb 17, 2007, 9:02 PM
That's the definition of "awesome" when you look it up in the dictionary.

As for the kids: punt them if they're small enough, and whisper sweet nothings in their ears if they are teenage. Works best if they're the same sex. They'll hide with their parents and behave the rest of the visit.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.