Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Losing Sales

CptWireless

Feb 10, 2007, 11:52 AM
There ain't nothing like the feeling of loosing a sale to a prospective customer because a customer had come in just before to see what plan he is on... and the the only way you can figure out that plan is to make a five + minute phone call to customer service. 😡
I can only say, "I'll be with you in just a second to look over plans and phones" so many times before that person'll leave.
GTO_chick

Feb 10, 2007, 12:26 PM
I feel your pain, although I can access info without calling in. I just hate it when you have a phone and plan sold and while working with that customer another comes in to do something stupid like get a prepaid refill on their account and they end up telling the "sold" customer that the phone they are getting is crap. In turn, making the customer spend another 25 minutes re-evaluating their decision while I work feverishly to reassure them that I would only recommend what, in my experience, is a high quality device. I will then try to place a hex on the crack head that about screwed me out of the sale and hope that the next time I see him he is sprouting feathers and every third word he speaks is that of the sound of various baryard animals...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Feb 10, 2007, 1:35 PM
🤣
jalanjalaning

Feb 10, 2007, 7:53 PM
once someone came up while i was closing a sale and they asked how much the item the customer was getting was... i told him and then he turned to the customer and told them how much cheaper is was at the store down the street...

i wanted to ask him where he works so i can go/call there to make his job harder....
MrAbstracto

Feb 10, 2007, 7:54 PM
"I dont go down to where you work and knock the d!ck out of your mouth!"
spidermon

Feb 10, 2007, 4:48 PM
dude i make them call care themselves especially if I am possibly going to make a sale at the end of the day who care about joe i dont know how to read a bill get that act I hope you learned your lesson. 😎
CptWireless

Feb 10, 2007, 6:56 PM
Yeah, but the second person wasn't in the store until I was already on the phone.
spidermon

Feb 10, 2007, 7:55 PM
oh bummer then. 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.