Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 31 replies

Sending Back Sprint

WirelessGuy02

Feb 6, 2007, 3:31 PM
For as long as I have worked here (over 4 1/2 years) we have carried Sprint. Today we just pulled all of our Sprint Phones out of their cabinets and will be sending them back.... Just seems weird... Now we are once again carrying T-Mobile.
CptWireless

Feb 7, 2007, 6:40 PM
Good luck with the confused customers!
Crapbag

Feb 7, 2007, 7:20 PM
Just put up a sign saying sprint has moved to such and such location. That or convert them! 😉
raycarroll70

Feb 7, 2007, 8:15 PM
This is another reason why I advocate for customers to avoid purchasing wireless devices from the indirect sales channels regardless of the wireless carrier(s) being sold. Just as you have fly by night vendors hawking their wares at the local flea markets, you have your authorized agents, authorized dealers, whatever you want to call them that sell one or more wireless products and services here today and gone tomorrow so to speak which often leaves the poor customer bewildered, confused and angered. The best recommendation I can give to customer contemplating buying wireless service is go straight to the source! In other words, buy from the retail stores and kiosks. Sure, you may pay a bit more initially for your phone and/or accessories, b...
(continues)
not2brite

Feb 7, 2007, 8:20 PM
Even though I work for a carrier raycarroll70, why do you insist on slapping the indirects. There are plenty of indirects that know more about the services they offer than some direct reps, of course I'm not talking about you, but I have met some idiot SPCS reps, I know some idiot VZW reps, loser TMO reps too.

It's an indirect's responsibility to know what they are selling. None of the carriers would thrive if there were not indirects. It's a partnership, man.

By the way, did you order the Sprint/Nextel sheets for your kids beds yet?
craptacularwireless

Feb 7, 2007, 8:53 PM
By the way, did you order the Sprint/Nextel sheets for your kids beds yet?

🤣 🤣
DigAHole

Feb 7, 2007, 11:23 PM
Ya know what's great about that quote, he's just a number to Sprint. He's only as good as his quota attainment. It's pure comedy to hear someone toot the corporate horn, but then hear them say "It's just business" when people get canned for their company's poor performance. It's just hillarious.
raycarroll70

Feb 7, 2007, 11:37 PM
Anyone who is a season wireless sales professional knows each month is a new month to chase after the cheese. We are all candles who's flame can be extinguished at any given moment as our very existence will be a mere flicker in the wireless darkness.
DigAHole

Feb 7, 2007, 11:40 PM
You were fired from sprint, would you stop posting here?
raycarroll70

Feb 7, 2007, 11:44 PM
No, I'd still post here as I would find a way to obtain a position somewhere still in the wireless industry, maybe in a back operations type role like in technical support or network operations. Even if I left the wireless industry in it's entirety, I would sell beat the tom tom for Sprint.
DigAHole

Feb 7, 2007, 11:48 PM
But if you're just an RC, how do you think you'd get a job as tech support or network operations in a different company? 🤣

Good luck!
txsolitaire

Feb 7, 2007, 11:50 PM
and seriously what generates this undying loyalty to a semi decent cell phone company, that apparently defrauded texans...
DigAHole

Feb 7, 2007, 11:51 PM
They offered him employment.

Have you ever seen the special people cleaning up trays at MickeyD's? Yea, they get pretty loyal. They never eat at Wendy's.
txsolitaire

Feb 7, 2007, 11:52 PM
lol, instead of would you like fries with that, would you like text messaging with that?
raycarroll70

Feb 7, 2007, 11:53 PM
I'm a bit above being a Kevin Federline.
DigAHole

Feb 7, 2007, 11:54 PM
Yea, and can I get a free month of POWER VISION with that?
raycarroll70

Feb 7, 2007, 11:52 PM
I have experience from my earlier years in the wireless industry doing a bit of both types of work with AT&T Wireless as well as PrimeCo(pre Verizon Wireless in FL). Plus I'm just about finished getting a few Microsoft and Cisco certifications.
Crapbag

Feb 7, 2007, 10:32 PM
The higher you climb up on that pedestal the more its going to hurt when someone knocks you down.
not2brite

Feb 7, 2007, 10:36 PM
We all know it ain't gonna happen. raycarroll70 walks with Him...

Raycarroll is superman!

Oh, sorry, those are the pajamas he wears to bed...
Crapbag

Feb 7, 2007, 10:39 PM
Isn't Pride a sin?
not2brite

Feb 7, 2007, 10:44 PM
Naw man, it doesn't apply in this case. We're talking about THE raycarroll70, you know, the one that walks with Him...
not2brite

Feb 7, 2007, 10:44 PM
raycarroll70 has the inside scoop...
Crapbag

Feb 7, 2007, 10:55 PM
His Freedom of Religion allows him to believe what he wants in regards to his soul. I personally get tired of the condescension in all of his posts.
not2brite

Feb 7, 2007, 10:58 PM
Agreed. But he will never see it that way!
Crapbag

Feb 7, 2007, 11:08 PM
Hypocrites never do. We get to live with the knowledge that his up and coming marriage will be an up and coming divorce, and that his children will grow to hate him as they reach ages when they begin to think for themselves. 😉
not2brite

Feb 7, 2007, 11:12 PM
Kinda funny that he has kids BEFORE he got married...
DigAHole

Feb 7, 2007, 11:24 PM
🤣

Just as his idolization of Sprint. Hypocrasy, the new Christianity.
raycarroll70

Feb 7, 2007, 11:33 PM
Actually, been there down that. I'm getting REMARRIED.
DigAHole

Feb 7, 2007, 11:35 PM
Isn't divorce against your religon?
raycarroll70

Feb 7, 2007, 11:38 PM
I actually enjoy sleeping in a neon yellow Speedo though I have to admit I had a fair of The Flash Under Roos as a child.
DigAHole

Feb 7, 2007, 11:29 PM
We can't add sound to a post. I'd play "Chopin's Nocturne for Violin and Piano" in the background.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.