Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

I know what im talkin about (stupid)

WTF

Feb 5, 2007, 6:07 PM
why do average consumers think that they know more than the experts. no sir, you only know what you think you understand.

c=customer
m=me

C-do you have any deals on blackberries (on verizon)

m-sure do *proceed to go over prices....on every pda. there are two, one for with a data package and the other with just a voice package.

C-why is it more for just a voice package? i only want a voice package, i dont need to have a data package to get the cheaper price because online its.....(website only quotes price with data package)

m-sir, the price you saw online is because it already includes the data package in the plan. (max choice and such)

C-no it doesnt blah blah blah blah..your just tryin to blah blah blah....come on honey...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Feb 5, 2007, 6:36 PM
Maybe he'll burst into flames when he hits the submit button when he finalizes his order.
vzwceller

Feb 5, 2007, 6:40 PM
Hell probably be more pissed when he realizes that Verizon won't activate a Blackberry anymore without a data pack. Other smartphones and PDA's, yes, but not the blackberry. Ouch, thatll teach him to be such a jerk.
Nikoletta

Feb 6, 2007, 10:53 PM
What's the point of a blackberry without the data anyways? That's what they're built for, e-mail.
txsolitaire

Feb 6, 2007, 11:32 PM
yea you should keep his deposit for that
EnterTheWu78

Feb 6, 2007, 11:39 PM
Cause people are dumb. They buy it so they can organize their bus schedule. Then they wonder why they don't have a car.

I always get the question "how come the pearl is less than the 8700?" Its cause the 8700 is not a TOY! 👿
Crapbag

Feb 5, 2007, 6:41 PM
🤣 Dream the Dream!
WTF

Feb 5, 2007, 6:44 PM
i really wish i could see such reactions.....all i ask is for humble customers who admit that they kno less....and me more 😎
alcave21

Feb 7, 2007, 7:41 PM
and when that happens please let me know so i can train my pig to fly......and my bear to lay an egg.... 🤣 😎
felixthecat86

Feb 6, 2007, 9:54 PM
When a customer comes in complaining as I try and explain the situation and says "I want to speak to someone who knows what they're doing." I f'ing hate that! 👿
StarryNight

Feb 7, 2007, 5:41 PM
What's even worse is when your manager DOES come over, and tells them VERBATIM what you just told them, and miraculously....they just f'ing ACCEPT IT!

Grrrrr....
CptWireless

Feb 7, 2007, 6:37 PM
Through previous work experience in a very popular retail store, sometimes the customer just needs to hear it from someone wearing a tie. It used to happened weekly to me there. Same things said, just he was wearing a tie.
felixthecat86

Feb 7, 2007, 7:33 PM
But I wear a tie! lol
alcave21

Feb 7, 2007, 7:35 PM
no he is not talking about your shoes my feline friend..... 🤣 😎
that_one_girl

Feb 8, 2007, 12:57 PM
I am the manager of my store and the other day I told a guy something he didn't like and he points at my sales rep and says "So, does he know more than you?" and I had the biggest grin on my face when I got to tell the guy "No sir, I'm his boss."
grapeape

Feb 7, 2007, 5:57 PM
I am the only guy in this store and i think that it is funny when the two other girls are out to lunch or whatever they may be doing in the back room and one of the regular customers (male)comes in carrying the look on his face like his whole world has crashed cause I M NOT a HOTT looking blonde!!!! ha!! SOrry dude!!But can i help ya?~
DJ Parkay

Feb 7, 2007, 6:40 PM
You have hot co-workers at a wireless store?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.