Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

for all the ray haters

bassplayer

Feb 3, 2007, 10:27 PM
It's sure hard to get something deleted when you play by the rules. Quite being whinny dorks, either get a real life outside of phonescoop where you can use dirty words and insults, or accept getting ratted out when you do stupid stuff. The only real reason Eric or Rich would delete something is if it could offend their viewers, who are you trying to hurt anyway? The people who created this website?

Seriously, if there's something offensive on here, they've got to delete it so they get viewers. Stop crying about it!

Ray you've got my vote of confidence even if you are ratting people out. You've made clever remarks where they needed to be made, and did them respectfully, as well as added intelligence to posts that needed them.
raycarroll70

Feb 3, 2007, 11:17 PM
Thank you bassplayer. I do appreciate your kind words as it does uplift the spirits. As long as the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights exists, I shall exercise those rights as all Americans should.
SOxCALx1155

Feb 4, 2007, 4:21 AM
I agree!! 😁 And just like bassplayer said, even though you are Snitchin, you actually balance it out by adding intellegent remarks...not non-sence like others tend to do... You have my vote as well.
DigAHole

Feb 4, 2007, 4:38 PM
bassplayer said:
It's sure hard to get something deleted when you play by the rules.

Considering that it's the first time I've gotten an email about a post being deleted, you're preaching to the choir.

Quite being whinny dorks

You don't have any room to speak on that. When you were getting pwned last week, you were the epitamy of a "whiny dork." And I don't think pointing out that my post, which didn't violate the T&C's of this site, was deleted for no reason can be considered "whining." Did you even read was written in that post? If not you have no reason to speak about it.

The issue I have with ray ray is his championing of forsee all the while thousands o...
(continues)
WTF

Feb 4, 2007, 4:44 PM
DigAHole said:
bassplayer said:

Considering that it's the first time I've gotten an email about a post being deleted, you're preaching to the choir.

Quite being whinny dorks

You don't have any room to speak on that. When you were getting pwned last week, you were the epitamy of a "whiny dork." And I don't think pointing out that my post, which didn't violate the T&C's of this site, was deleted for no reason can be considered "whining." Did you even read was written in that post? If not you have no reason to speak about it.

The issue I have with ray ray is his championing
(continues)
Whats my name

Feb 4, 2007, 5:05 PM
DigAHole said:
bassplayer said:

Quite being whinny dorks

The issue I have with ray ray is his championing
(continues)
raycarroll70

Feb 4, 2007, 5:30 PM
Well DigAHole(too bad not deep enough to China), here are 3 excellent examples of assisting customers with challenged they faced.

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
https://www.phonescoop.com/carriers/forum.php?fm=m&f ... »

BTW, I'm proud not only of working for a national wireless carrier(Sprint nextel Inc.), but also for being a Christian(Epsicopalian) and shall not be afraid to promote either.
WTF

Feb 4, 2007, 5:35 PM
raycarroll70 said:
but also for being a Christian(Epsicopalian) and shall not be afraid to promote either.

you go boy.....Stand strong!
"we shall overcome"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.