Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Don't you love it when...

ima_gn0me

Feb 2, 2007, 1:13 PM
... customers that you have never seen come in huffing and puffing with a bag in their hand?

🙄

All they are rude and not understanding. And most of the time they want to make a return on a product we didn't sell and can't return.
option32

Feb 2, 2007, 1:39 PM
thats the beauty of it! Do you work corporate or indirect?

We get that all the time here. I am a tech for sprint (indirect) and we always get people coming from the corporate stores down here. Basically the corporate stores pass it off to us since we are the tech store, even though the customer wants to do a return with in the 30 days. Its not just the customers, its also the lazy sales people.
ima_gn0me

Feb 2, 2007, 2:04 PM
It's customer service reps who mail people (mainly old people) phones they have no idea how to use.

I know they are "our" customers but still. I show MY customers how to turn on/ off their phone, place calls, change ringtons etc. It's not MY fault they didnt come into the store to set up service.

FYI... I work for a Premeir Indirect
cingcing

Feb 2, 2007, 2:22 PM
I get that all the time. It's great how my time wasn't worth the extra $20 dollars when they were shopping for the phone, but now that they have a problem with it they want me to fix it.

🤣 "You'll have to talk to....."
kiosk_hell

Feb 2, 2007, 2:27 PM
Some lady just called and wants us to set her up with the 15% military discount. She went to Sam's Club to activate because she saved an extra 5% (wow!) and surprise surprise, they "didn't know how" to set up the military discount. When I told her I could take care of it in less than five minutes, she got upset because she thought the Sam's Club people were lying about not being able to do it. Guess what, they probably were! But she wouldn't shut up about it. Finally I had to interrupt her and tell her that all she needed to do was bring in her military id and I would handle it.
craptacularwireless

Feb 2, 2007, 2:44 PM
And at the same time they say, "I got this phone from you and I want to return it."
"You got if from me?"
"Yes."
"At this location?"
"At one of your other stores."
"Oh, so you didn't buy it from me."
"It was another Herizon store. What does it matter, you're all the same."
"Actually, we're not a corporate Verizon store, and not all Verizon stores are the same."
"Whatever, are you going to return it or not?"
"Not."
option32

Feb 2, 2007, 4:12 PM
oh man i hate that! I usually take the time to explain to them why we look like a corporate store because we are sprint exclusive.

Then they get all pissed off because they cant return even though they didnt buy it from our company!!

Its like if you bought a car from a ford dealership, would you take it to a seperate dealership not owned by the same company to return the ford? NO!
biznass

Feb 2, 2007, 9:44 PM
haha. not.
Crapbag

Feb 2, 2007, 9:17 PM
The worst is when you have a repeat customer coming in looking at phones for months. Then one day they show up with a phone that you have spoken with them about on multiple occasions but they insisted on "still thinking about it," and you get the "Can you transfer my pictures and contacts?" 😡

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.