Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Accessory Ratings

krickt

Jul 27, 2006, 5:25 PM
I know that it's probably all you can do to keep up with what you guys already do, but I was wondering..... Since accessories, especially bluetooth are getting as popular by brand as the phones these days, is there any chance you guys might branch out into doing info and ratings like you do for the phones for blue tooth accessories? Just wondering.
Thanks in advance for your time!
granteezie

Jul 27, 2006, 6:11 PM
this isn't mobilephoneaccessoryscoop.com
eric Lin

Jul 28, 2006, 2:42 PM
rich and i have discussed the fact that phone accessories, especially bluetooth ones, are getting popular. which is why, after many requests, we added the accessory forum. no further accessory related pages are on the roadmap for us. we want to maintain a laser focus so that we can bring you the best, most accurate information on a subject - handsets for the US.
krickt

Jul 29, 2006, 2:27 PM
Thanks for the response! Sounds great, I was just hoping to be able to condense my research of BT accessories down to one site. I can't seem to get any objective feedback about any of them, only sales people trying to ring me up.
Rich Brome

Jul 28, 2006, 4:51 PM
It'd be great. We'd love to do it.

Unfortunately, we don't have the resources. We'd much prefer to review more phones (since we don't come close to doing them all yet) before expanding to something like accessories.
krickt

Jul 29, 2006, 2:28 PM
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.