Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 9 replies

banned past members

yoboy8

Nov 4, 2008, 4:23 PM
can banned people be allowed back on phonescoop after a period of time or is it indefinite?
Rich Brome

Nov 4, 2008, 4:37 PM
Officially, no. Bans are permanent.

There have been cases where people go to great length to circumvent our bans, come back, are well-behaved, and remain.

However, if they start causing trouble, they will attract our attention. It's often clear to us that they have been banned before, and they will be instantly banned again without warning. Previously-banned users generally don't get the same several warnings that regular users get.

But again, our official policy is that bans are permanent. Any previously-banned user that finds a way to return technically runs the risk of being banned again at any moment for any reason (or even no reason at all.)
yoboy8

Nov 4, 2008, 4:47 PM
ok, i was woundering about that.. thanks rich
Saint.Patrick

Nov 6, 2008, 2:13 PM
Behavioral analysis and forensic profiling Rich is indeed an excellent way of smoking out previously banned Phone Scoop Forum members. Even though a previously banned member may slip under the radar so to speak, writing style, forum mannerisms and behaviors are not easy to supress.
robtheman

Nov 7, 2008, 12:41 AM
Thanks, Ray.
The New ATnT Wireless

Nov 8, 2008, 10:28 AM
So I am sure they will get you too, robtheman. Ray Carroll has made more comebacks than Madonna...oy vey!
Saint.Patrick

Nov 8, 2008, 2:12 PM
What was deleted The New ATnT Wireless?
The New ATnT Wireless

Nov 8, 2008, 2:30 PM
Saint.Patrick said:
What was deleted The New ATnT Wireless?

Oh hi Ray,

My thread about the fact that you are raycarroll70 got deleted. I don't have anything against you personally, I just wish you would quit acting like a mod, because you get on everyone's nerves and then you turn around and cause trouble which leads you to getting banned again.
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 8, 2008, 2:53 PM
😲 👀 🤣
llama

Nov 8, 2008, 3:39 PM
AT&T, what got deleted?...and YOU called him out? Hmmm.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.