Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

When will you update the Cingular information?

ATT Wireless

Jan 2, 2007, 12:57 PM
Greetings Rich and Eric,

Now I know that AT&T hasn't released details on Cingular rebranding, but I was wondering if the Cingular information under "Carriers" should be updated to state that "In 2006 Cingular's parent companies, AT&T and BellSouth merged, and in early 2007 Cingular will be rebranded under the AT&T name. Details about the rebranding have not yet been released."

This is just my humble opinion, but I think it would be a nice idea to update the Cingular profile. Thank you for your time.

-ATT Wireless
eric Lin

Jan 2, 2007, 1:34 PM
ATT, we will update our information, but not until we have something concrete to say. there's nothing worse than posting information based on vague details only to have to change or retract it later. since the name change will not affect subscribers like the original ATT / Cingular merger did, we can afford to wait until we know exactly what will happen. that way we can post accurate information the first time.

we should be able to post something official long before customers see any changes.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.