Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

I really just wish you would

TreyTreyTaylor

Sep 24, 2006, 11:23 PM
now i understand that this saves u time and everything, but i REALLY just wish you would give every phone model their OWN page. Come on guys, you gave FOUR phones (Sony Ericsson K750, W800, D750, and W700) 1 page. 2 phones are completely understandable, but 4. Those are completely different designs and capable of totally different things. What you may call time saving, i call pure laziness
gunny

Sep 25, 2006, 12:00 PM
What you might consider being a respectful post I Call You being a complete idiot.
Rich Brome

Sep 27, 2006, 10:02 AM
I assure you it has nothing to do with laziness or saving time for us.

Those four phones are essentially the same. There's some different music software on the Walkman models, but the hardware is the same, as is most of the software.

Therefore, we combine them so that the forums and reviews are more useful. We feel that a review of the K750 would be useful to someone shopping for a W800, and a question about the D750 could probably be answered by a W700 user. Dividing the forums and reviews would be a real detriment to the community, in our opinion.

Sometimes when there are minor feature differences, it's a gray area where we have to make a judgment call, and it's not always easy. Out decision is always based on the issue abo...
(continues)
krickt

Sep 27, 2006, 1:52 PM
Good job! Good Explantion. You must be really, really, good at your job!
PolarIce

Oct 2, 2006, 9:59 AM
Damn...easy there sport... 😳

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.