Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

i noticed on your website...

lizzi1

Aug 2, 2006, 10:59 AM
... that you had up-to-date images/pictures of cell phone make and models. I was wondering if there was a clearing house or a company that I can buy these images and probably subscribe to updates when new models come out. thanks!!
guido1869

Aug 2, 2006, 11:42 AM
there is a website that does this, it's called phonescoop
you can find them at www.phonescoop.com
download the toolbar and it will give you news and new phone updates
Rich Brome

Aug 2, 2006, 12:25 PM
That's something we are considering offering in the future. I will add your name to the list to be notified when we are ready to beta-test. Thanks for your interest!
jlffool

Aug 2, 2006, 12:41 PM
There must be a clearing house or something that offers them. Did phonescoop shoot the images themselves or did they purchase them from a clearinghouse kinda thing or even from the phone manufacturers themselves.
Rich Brome

Aug 2, 2006, 1:35 PM
jlffool said:
There must be a clearing house or something that offers them.

Not that I know of.
lizzi1

Aug 2, 2006, 1:17 PM
I see that you might offer this service in the future, but in the interim could you tell me where you got yours? From a 3rd party or something? Like a clearinghouse? Thanks
Rich Brome

Aug 2, 2006, 3:26 PM
Various sources. Most from the manufacturers directly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.