Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Rich elt me ask u somehting bout nextel

Badibada

Oct 17, 2005, 7:28 PM
y dont u say that nextel carries that phone..y dont you say in the v-180 page that nextel carries it?...and wut ever happened to the i930 in the nextel site..u know anythin about that?
Vox Dei

Oct 18, 2005, 4:28 PM
What are you talking about? Nextel doesn't offer the v180. That's a GSM phone and nextel only uses IDEN phones. the i930 is only the sprint(nextel) site on phonescoop...
Badibada

Oct 18, 2005, 8:37 PM
ok i know a lil more bout cell phones then u...and it is offered by nextel when nextel customers go out of country ...look at this link....http://nextelonline.nextel.com/en/ser vices/worldwide/intl_phones.shtml
Badibada

Oct 18, 2005, 8:38 PM
sry i pasted it wrong..... http://nextelonline.nextel.com/en/services/wo rldwide/intl_phones.shtml
dca

Oct 19, 2005, 9:57 AM
I thought the i930 was moved to the same location, when you click on int'l phones, it shows 'em...
Vox Dei

Oct 20, 2005, 5:57 PM
I am happy you know more than me and i will reword my statment. Nextel does not sell the v-180 for use on their system. As for the I930 it is showing on phone scoop as one of Sprint(nextel) phones (i believe it does say upcomming phones)

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=627 »
nextel18

Oct 20, 2005, 6:57 PM
it shouldnt say for upcoming phones becuase that phone already exists.
Vox Dei

Oct 20, 2005, 8:41 PM
Your right it doesn't say upcomming. But it does say it's part of Sprint(nextel)
Badibada

Oct 22, 2005, 1:11 PM
that means its out.....and i d know that v-180 is not availble for use in america cuz its an internation foe when u cant use ur nextel fone there cuz theres no iden in europe
Vox Dei

Oct 24, 2005, 4:25 PM
Yes i understand that. The v-180 is not showing on Sprint(nextel)'s line up in phone scoop because it is not a phone they offer for use on their system. The i930 is showing on Sprint(nextel)'s line up. I don't understand the quest you are asking about the i930.
Rich Brome

Oct 25, 2005, 11:51 AM
Others have already answered your question, but just to offer the 'official' answer...

While Nextel does offer GSM phones for international travel, that is a special situation that applies only to overseas use. Those phones are not "Nextel phones" and cannot function on the Nextel network. Therefore we don't consider them part of the Nextel lineup; Nextel is just reselling them on a special-order basis as a convenience for overseas travelers.

Also, like others, I don't understand your question about the i930... ☹️
nextel18

Oct 25, 2005, 3:09 PM
rich i think when he said "and wut ever happened to the i930 in the nextel site..u know anythin about that?" was that the 930 isnt listed under "personal" and that it is listed under "business" and "international" so i guess since he couldnt find it he got worried.

that is my understanding.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.