Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

question..

Maroot6

May 22, 2005, 8:00 PM
got a question...how would i ever delete my account?..I probably wont i love phonescoop but just wondering..lemme know
Rich Brome

May 23, 2005, 3:54 PM
We can't actually delete your account 100%. It's for your protection as well as technical reasons. But you can certainly leave your account dormant and make sure you won't receive any unwanted emails.

If we really deleted your account, then someone could register with that username and effectively impersonate you. So it's better to leave the account dormant as a placeholder.

On the technical side, all forum messages and user reviews need to be linked to a user account, so we can't delete an account without breaking the integrity of the database, which would break the site.

As for email, just log in to your account, click "Your Account" on the left, and choose "No" for "Contact Option" and "Newsletter". And if you've received any for...
(continues)
Maroot6

May 24, 2005, 2:37 PM
thanks, I was just curios...when i made my account i did apply 'no' for those two things...cuz i dont want any email from anybody
so thanks again 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.