Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Hey Rich!

speedywalk

Apr 4, 2005, 7:45 PM
I keep getting HTTP 500 errors all over the place on the site the last couple days! If I hit the "back" button, I get an error that says "There are no available nodes to service your request" and then nothing works!

I can make the site work if instead of www I type in www2 and then it all loads! Is this related to your tinkering with the site or is my crappy work internet all jacked up again! All other sites seem to work correctly though! Thought you might like to know!

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
Rich Brome

Apr 5, 2005, 1:06 PM
Load balancer issues again... ☹️

Yes, using "www1.phonescoop.com" or "www2.phonescoop.com" is one way around it, but that's also problematic for me for many reasons.

If you do use those addresses, please only do so as a last resort when you need it, and don't bookmark the site that way.

More importantly, if you ever copy a link, to paste in the forums or elsewhere, please make sure it says "www" and not "www1" or "www2". Thanks!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.