Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Canada Forum

tick

Apr 9, 2008, 10:59 AM
I just wanted to question whether Phone-Scoop really needs a Canada Forum... Canada is one country. There are people here from different countries from all over the world.

I looked at the activity on the Canada forum to find that there really isn't much activity.

My suggestion is that the Canada forum be removed.
Whitehores

Apr 9, 2008, 11:25 AM
i would like canada as a country removed. but we dont always get what we want in life.
tick

Apr 9, 2008, 11:34 AM
Whitehores said:
i would like canada as a country removed. but we dont always get what we want in life.

Lol. 🤣
Rich Brome

Apr 9, 2008, 12:56 PM
We get a fair number of requests to cover Canadian phones and carriers. Canada is tightly linked with the US in a way other countries are not, both socially and economically, but also with regard to cell phone technology and phone lineups. Other countries have very different phone lineups, but Canada usually has most of the same phones that we do in the US, so it's natural that we attract a disproportionate number of readers from Canada as opposed to other countries. (And our site statistics do, in fact, reflect that.)

For business reasons, we choose to stay focused on the US market with most of our content, but having a special Canada forum was one easy thing we were able to do for our friends up north who want more parts of the site rel...
(continues)
deepc185

May 2, 2008, 10:19 PM
Isn't Canada a US territory? 🤣
Dj Podmaster

May 3, 2008, 6:47 AM
I can tell your a product of the american public school system. 😁
tick

May 7, 2008, 12:58 PM
Dj Podmaster said:
I can tell your a product of the american public school system. 😁

*You're*

So are you.
misti200122

May 7, 2008, 2:28 PM
I agree. If there is going to be a forum at least make one for other countries, but not just for Canada.
ZombieJ

May 7, 2008, 6:20 PM
What other countries?

I'm pretty sure the admin justified the Canada forum because of site traffic.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.