Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 14 replies

I left phonescoop.com four years ago and now I am leaving again.

whymeohgodwhyme

Jan 16, 2008, 3:18 PM
Nothing has changed. the editors still favor Ray, except now they are issuing warnings out to everyone like crazy. I just got warned for referring someone as a nitwit. 4 years ago I was called worse and those people were never warned.

Rich Brome's site is still the same crap shoot it was four years ago. Which is an accurate reflection of the wireless industry as well. (I am a former ATTWS employee.)

so goodbye, I am not coming back. I will go to better run forums where mods don't act like the gestapo police.

ciao.
robtheman

Jan 16, 2008, 3:19 PM
🤣
GravyNMeatballz

Jan 16, 2008, 3:20 PM
Dont let the door hit you on the way out...... 🤣
whymeohgodwhyme

Jan 16, 2008, 3:21 PM
GravyNMeatballz said:
Dont let the door hit you on the way out...... 🤣

Thanks, Ray. It was nice to see you again after four years.
robtheman

Jan 16, 2008, 3:24 PM
That's not Ray.

I thought you said something about leaving...?
Protege

Jan 16, 2008, 4:32 PM
Nobody cares 🤨
whymeohgodwhyme

Jan 16, 2008, 5:49 PM
whymeohgodwhyme said:
Nothing has changed. the editors still favor Ray, except now they are issuing warnings out to everyone like crazy. I just got warned for referring someone as a nitwit. 4 years ago I was called worse and those people were never warned.

Rich Brome's site is still the same crap shoot it was four years ago. Which is an accurate reflection of the wireless industry as well. (I am a former ATTWS employee.)

so goodbye, I am not coming back. I will go to better run forums where mods don't act like the gestapo police.

ciao.

A moderator will review this message as soon as possible to determine if action is required. You will not receive a reply.

Thank you for taking the time an...
(continues)
Protege

Jan 16, 2008, 6:05 PM
Go away already... 🤨
whymeohgodwhyme

Jan 16, 2008, 7:12 PM
Protege said:
Go away already... 🤨

I can't. you haven't share your special pecan pie recipe with me. I've got a dinner party coming up in two weeks and no pie!
techguy22

Jan 16, 2008, 7:01 PM
Peace out! See ya in another 4 years. 😁
Marcus Fenix

Jan 16, 2008, 7:02 PM
Sounds like the amount of time Jimmy Carter was President of the United States.
bonito

Jan 16, 2008, 7:12 PM
who is Jimmy Carter?
whymeohgodwhyme

Jan 16, 2008, 7:13 PM
bonito said:
who is Jimmy Carter?

Ray Carroll, I mean, Marcus Fenix's hero.
Marcus Fenix

Jan 16, 2008, 7:23 PM
He was the US President elected after Gerald Ford. His brother has a short lived brew named after him called Billy Beer.
bonito

Jan 16, 2008, 8:26 PM
I didnt ask about his brother. I guess I should use google instead of just asking you. your no help. bring on the pain.

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.