Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

CTIA requests?

Rich Brome

Mar 26, 2007, 12:35 AM
We're off to Orlando in a few hours for CTIA.

What would you guys like to see from our CTIA coverage?

If you have specific questions about new phones, we'll try our best to find out the answers while we have the chance for hands-on time. If you have requests for certain types of photos, including X next to Y, etc., we'll try our best to get to those as well.

Just ask here in this thread. We'll check it during the show and do what we can.

It should be an exciting week!
krickt

Mar 26, 2007, 12:21 PM
More CDMA phones not tied to Verizon (or any single company) !!!! But that's just a pipe dream. I know, you don't have anything to do with that, just reporting!
satch of the moe

Mar 27, 2007, 9:22 AM
have fun and enjoy yourselves. Any pics of any phones coming out that havent been on the site yet is always cool.
bs259

Mar 27, 2007, 10:34 PM
I would appreciate any information on upcoming Qchat PTT phones.
Rich Brome

Mar 28, 2007, 12:12 AM
I don't have any specifics, but we did hear some vague things about them. The phones are far along, but not quite far along enough to announce. Multiple manufacturers... the usual suspects for Sprint. There is at least one high-end Samsung with QChat that Sprint people are really excited about. No specifics to share, though.
jareddude42

Mar 28, 2007, 9:06 PM
yeah i bet my sanyo rep was in town last week and he said thay have phones designed built and ready waiting fdor the release of qchat
bs259

Mar 28, 2007, 9:20 PM
Thanks for the update, I just wish there was more information about what phones and companies will be making the phones, my guess would be (Motorola, Samsung, Sanyo) but of course no definitive word as of yet.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.