Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 22 replies

Religion

frankiewawa

Feb 6, 2007, 11:06 AM
I think it's about time phonescoop makes its own religion forums because the lounge is now 75% religion. Pretty r-tarded if you ask me. ๐Ÿคจ
chainsaw

Feb 6, 2007, 12:06 PM
why?
eric Lin

Feb 6, 2007, 12:43 PM
we will not take the religion threads out of the lounge unless they are hateful, hurtful or inappropriate. these are the same criteria that would get any thread deleted. we do not condone any specific religion, but we also think that given their current prominence in american culture, they are worth discussing.
frankiewawa

Feb 6, 2007, 1:15 PM
No I don't mean deleting the religion topics. I'm just talking about making a completely different section for religion topics away from the lounge. ๐Ÿ™‚
chainsaw

Feb 6, 2007, 2:27 PM
I like it where it is!
WTF

Feb 8, 2007, 7:58 PM
its really just a phase anyway. soon it will go away. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
txsolitaire

Feb 8, 2007, 8:33 PM
nah just search 'zombiej' hes been fighting the good fight for a LONG time. it just pops up now and then
chocolateman85006

Feb 10, 2007, 12:22 PM
A lot of it is because some of the non-religious pick fights with people that are.
sweetsoprano

Feb 6, 2007, 1:47 PM
eric Lin said:
we will not take the religion threads out of the lounge unless they are hateful, hurtful or inappropriate. these are the same criteria that would get any thread deleted. we do not condone any specific religion, but we also think that given their current prominence in american culture, they are worth discussing.

Wouldn't inappropriate mean intentionally posting inflammatory items for the sole purpose of antagonizing people (see the posts directed at jrsdf or whatever his name is, and just about any post by ZombieJ lately)?

Yeah, I said it.
chocolateman85006

Feb 10, 2007, 12:23 PM
And Everman; not just toward me, but others as well.
everman

Feb 13, 2007, 8:42 AM
chocolateman85006 said:
And Everman; not just toward me, but others as well.

But mostly towards you. I told you why. All you do is post generic responses. I dont harass you, i just tell the truth.

If you have a problem with my posts, report them. Dont whine about them.
Crapbag

Feb 10, 2007, 2:23 PM
I think it would depend on the content. Obviously if they call you a dirty word then yes. If they are questioning you or putting forward contradictory evidence then no. How would it be an argument if it weren't inflamatory to someone involved?
jrfdsf

Feb 19, 2007, 8:56 PM
I appreciate you sticking up for me, but I have a tough hide! I can take the heat. It actually bothers me more the sick "dead baby" jokes being told than the criticisms of my character. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
ZombieJ

Feb 21, 2007, 4:19 AM
I criticize your intellect not your character.

Aside from your archaic belief system you seem like a decent fellow. I'm with you on the dead baby jokes though.
jrfdsf

Feb 21, 2007, 6:06 PM
Good to hear. Those jokes are sickening! By the way, it doesn't bother me that people attack my intellect. I don't claim to have any! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ !!!
DigAHole

Feb 21, 2007, 6:13 PM
jrfdsf said:
By the way, it doesn't bother me that people attack my intellect. I don't claim to have any

Given your avatar, it's a presumption that you don't have any.

๐Ÿ˜
alejandro

Feb 22, 2007, 3:44 PM
you don't like dead baby jokes? i dont think i like you anymore.
ZombieJ

Feb 21, 2007, 4:20 AM
by mentioning me in here you are only feeding my already bloated ego.
not2brite

Feb 21, 2007, 8:27 AM
You are probably the only person around these parts that I look forward to reading...I don't always agree with your points and sometimes fall asleep reading your heavily researched posts, but you are coherent and provide backup.

Your bloated ego is well deserved!

Good Day, sir.
Rich Brome

Feb 6, 2007, 6:44 PM
This site is first and foremost about phones. Conversation about anything else is essentially off-topic.

People will always want to have off-topic conversations here anyway, and that's exactly why we have the Lounge forum, so there's a place for that.

This site will always be 99.9% about phones, and 99.9% of our efforts will always go into phone-related content and features.

Therefore, having that one Lounge forum is about as far as we will ever go in encouraging off-topic conversation. If we start creating sub-forums for different kinds of off-topic conversations, that's a step toward becoming an all-purpose forum site for talking about anything and everything, and that's just not a direction we want to go in, not even a little. Th...
(continues)
txsolitaire

Feb 8, 2007, 8:33 PM
I suppose the desire for this is for us unfortunate @ work types who are on here posting instead of working because this is the only site we can access ๐Ÿคฃ
fourtwentyand1

Feb 20, 2007, 12:37 AM
txsolitaire said:
I suppose the desire for this is for us unfortunate @ work types who are on here posting instead of working because this is the only site we can access ๐Ÿคฃ

that would be me but hey it beats hanging up on customers when they are really ticked..... oh wait no it doesn't
txsolitaire

Feb 12, 2007, 10:59 PM
although if you did make that forum, it would probably draw alot more unwanted attention from non phone related people..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.