Home  ›  Forums  ›

Tricked Out

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Convert MP3's to Ringtones

doscal

Feb 23, 2005, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know decent FREE software I can use to convert my MP3's into ringtones for the Sanyo 7400. I hate those polyphonics too so i need it in MIDI i believe.
majicant

Feb 23, 2005, 1:04 PM
I use 3gupload.com. You just upload your songs there and send to phone.(voids your warranty because non-trusted source) You can choose to crop the song if you like. Takes up too much memory in your phone if you ask me. Ringers sound great though.

If someone knows another way let me know. I dont like this method but thats the only way I know
majicant

Feb 23, 2005, 1:35 PM
Also on th mm7400 how can you convert your mp3s so that you can play the whole song?
doscal

Feb 23, 2005, 9:01 PM
i believe u have to drop the bit per second rate. I heard WinAmp is good for that
li_deng888

Mar 15, 2005, 6:40 PM
you can convert it into mp4. you cut the size by 40% this way. for details take a look at the help section of this site:

http://www.funformobile.com/ »

you can also send your tones and pictures to your phone there. it is very easy.

hope this helps.
stacey14s

Mar 6, 2005, 7:57 PM
through 3gupload.com you can also find song samples off the web- save them to your cpu and then upload them to your 3G locker. And they sound great!

Actually 3Gupload.com is adding real voice ringtones in the next month or so!

Theyre ringtones are set to be as loud as possible and still sound good!

Stacey
nxt774

Apr 25, 2005, 8:16 AM
i have the sanyo 5600 which has the mini sd card and a built in mp3 player. how would i convert mp3's to ringtones??
the_fireman

Sep 11, 2005, 3:48 PM
try searching for a program called a 3gp convertor...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.