Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 35 replies

Why Every State/Province/Country

queensyankee

Apr 8, 2006, 2:35 PM
Listen, every place in the world "rules" to its own people. It's great that you're proud of where your from, and like to tout the small things that make your state unique. The only reason I had to respond to sacdude is because he was trying to be a c*ck about it. So for all of ya's that are proud to be wisconsin, pennsylvanian, iowan, texan, and every where else, keep it up, but don't act like you're better than anyone else just cause of your location. I've been to alot of places in this country, and each one is great in its own way. I think the whole, repping my city thing is getting played out. And there's no need to lie about yourself to sound "cool" (imcoolerthanyou) Anyway, I just had a feeling that everyone from everywhere is go...
(continues)
Mid_Isle

Apr 8, 2006, 2:37 PM
Well put. My own was put up merely in the spirit of fun.
queensyankee

Apr 8, 2006, 2:41 PM
I feel ya, there were all pretty fun, (like half of cheap trick being from wisconsin) but everyone that works in the wireless industry argues with customers all day, and the last thing I think we should be doing is arguing to eachother about how some state is better than the other.
djdelay

Apr 8, 2006, 2:44 PM
screw you.....Guam is the Best!!!!!!!!
queensyankee

Apr 8, 2006, 2:46 PM
no, north korea is the best. you wouldn't want to live under kim-jong-il??? man thats life.
djdelay

Apr 8, 2006, 2:50 PM
😳 sorry..... 🤭 I got carried away....i've never been to Guam......please forgive me 😉
Atavist Arise

Apr 13, 2006, 9:30 PM
I on the otherhand lived there for 2 years, and it is ****ING SWEET.
Mid_Isle

Apr 8, 2006, 2:47 PM
True. A little mild mannered joshing here and there should be simply for fun tho, especially between us brothers and sisters "in arms".
mark0000

Apr 8, 2006, 2:37 PM
yeah, but people from Hawaii really ARE better than everyone else.

Wait...I'm from Illinois. Aw. Crap. 🤭

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Mid_Isle

Apr 8, 2006, 2:38 PM
🤣
MIKE3222

Apr 8, 2006, 2:48 PM
i did it to respond to the cali thing. and not everyone can be that geo-centric can they? surely people from ethiopia don't think that ethiopia rules.
queensyankee

Apr 8, 2006, 2:50 PM
I think thats beside the point...how many ethiopians have computers with internet, and a cell phone in their pocket, and want to come on here and brag about ethiopia?
MIKE3222

Apr 8, 2006, 2:51 PM
all of them. they choose not to.
queensyankee

Apr 8, 2006, 2:52 PM
🤣
uscingulair

Apr 13, 2006, 5:22 PM
It's BIG 😈
longsleeves

Apr 13, 2006, 5:25 PM
do tell please
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 5:29 PM
see what you've done? you got sleeves all worked up.
longsleeves

Apr 13, 2006, 5:30 PM
I'm not worked up just breathing a little heavy and sweating that's all okay my lips may be trembling but that's nothing
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 5:32 PM
that's because of your weight problem.
longsleeves

Apr 13, 2006, 5:33 PM
you're mean and hurtful I'm going to go purge now!
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 5:39 PM
do you seriously have a weight problem? i'm sorry, i was just joking around. i figured anyone that has frivolous and constant sex-party attendance records like all gay people do couldn't be overweight. on a side note here, have you ever noticed that everyone percieves that gay people are more amorous and slutty than anyone else? noone ever says 'don't talk about your legs, mike will get excited', but assume that anytime something is said about a man, they assume a gay man would be aroused. just an observation.
longsleeves

Apr 13, 2006, 5:43 PM
yes it does seem that way I don't know why I hardly have any sex drive at all. okay that may not be true but I am faithful.
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 5:45 PM
i assume the relationships work the same, there are always unfaithful representations, but for the most part, faithful.
uscingulair

Apr 13, 2006, 5:45 PM
yea i have noticed that but bi women are the worst. We would go out to bars with this bi chick and she would point out all the hot women before any of us had a chance to look around. the things that would come out of her mouth where down right perverted....and I liked it! ALOT 😁
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 5:46 PM
bi women do seem a lot more sexually driven. and i've noticed that from personal experiences, not just from what i've seen on TV.
longsleeves

Apr 13, 2006, 5:48 PM
that does seem true of women they're always making out in the bars while the guys tend not to even in a gay bar
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 5:51 PM
guys no kissy. get right to wangy.
longsleeves

Apr 13, 2006, 5:54 PM
🤭 not true no okay well maybe
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 6:06 PM
i know i like to get right to it, forget the kissing stuff.
alejandro

Apr 13, 2006, 6:53 PM
and on the internet...
Vox Dei

Apr 13, 2006, 5:55 PM
What about lesbians? I swear they must never have sex. After all how do they ever find a day were one of them isn't haveing a "head ache"?
uscingulair

Apr 13, 2006, 6:05 PM
h ha ha ha that is good 🤣
djdelay

Apr 13, 2006, 7:01 PM
well....I dj at a gay club and the vast majority of the guys there are pretty promiscuous
alejandro

Apr 13, 2006, 7:09 PM
when you say vast majority you are excluding you right?
djdelay

Apr 13, 2006, 7:12 PM
i'm promiscuous, but not gay....aw, who am I kidding? I'm not promiscuous. I'm not a homosexual, though. Lately, I've just been a solosexual if you catch my drift.
alejandro

Apr 13, 2006, 7:41 PM
hahahahahahahahha
that was great

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.