Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Old lady

cuckingcrazy

Aug 27, 2011, 8:46 AM
I was helping this old lady with her phone. And guess what she farted loudly and she kept on talking. You know how hard it was from keeping myself from laughing. Anybody else had this kind of experience?
soundwave

Aug 27, 2011, 4:18 PM
Embarrassing story here 🤭

early in my banking job, i was spending a Saturday working as a teller. It sucked cause we had to be to work fairly early for a Saturday and everyone was always hung over. So it was just me and another guy Evan behind the teller counter at this time. I was really hung over and my stomach was upset. Evan went around the corner to get some cash from the vault and i was counting a ladies cash back to her. I got half way through it, and all the sudden i had to sneeze really bad. So with my head turned and half her cash still in my hands i sneezed really hard out of nowhere. And since i sneezed so hard i ended up farting really loud simultaneously. I was kind of hoping she didn't hear, but i saw Evan drop to th...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.