Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

Why????

friarrush

May 15, 2010, 2:17 PM
Why can I not send customers a link to Websters Dictonary Online to the entery giving the definition of Required.
I knew what that word meant in third grade.
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 2:21 PM
😉
lol i hate those calls..lol i normally spend 10 mins explaining that its required,,must go to a non smartphone to get rid of it...and then ask if they have anymore questions for me. i refused to spend 30 mins explaining.lol 👀
friarrush

May 15, 2010, 2:28 PM
ITs how they word it.....
Is the required data feature required.

You have used the work correctly twice so I KNOW you KNOW what it mean.
friarrush

May 15, 2010, 2:33 PM
Do you also get the...."I WANT a blackberry ( or whatever) without the data features.

I fell I should be able to retort with something similar like...
Really. I want a pony that poop cheeseburgers and pees margaritas. I want a stipper to give me dollar bills. If you want that smartphoen without a data features please visit your cloacl retail store and give the BJ of YOUR LIFE.
sinister

May 16, 2010, 9:40 AM
hmmm...i dunno if i wanna cheeseburger that came outta horses @ss 👀
Amarantamin

May 16, 2010, 4:46 PM
Considering what they feed the cows these days, you probably already eat them.
Downtime24

May 15, 2010, 2:29 PM
lol u can send them the link via Post call notification 🤣
crazybutlovable

May 15, 2010, 2:31 PM
lol i know what you mean... 🤭
Copper Emeritus

May 15, 2010, 5:54 PM
It might not be worth the effort. They are probably still looking up the definition of "entery" in the thesaurus.
sinister

May 16, 2010, 9:43 AM
entery? translation plzzzz 😳 🤣
sinister

May 17, 2010, 8:32 AM
quit stalkin me lady...sheesh 😳
kendrat

May 16, 2010, 4:40 PM
I am trying to tell you. They act like they do not understand what required data plan means. I asked my niece who is in the 6th grade what requied means and she told me! 😡 🤣
aux2

May 16, 2010, 4:50 PM
"Hi, I just received a text message stating that a data plan has been added because it is required."

"........... OK, sooo how can i help you? "
friarrush

May 16, 2010, 4:52 PM
"thank you very much for letting me know sir. We will be putting your complementary gold star in the mail and you will receive in in three to five business days"
aux2

May 16, 2010, 4:53 PM
🤣
Amarantamin

May 16, 2010, 5:14 PM
I never know how to respond to those calls. The following actually happened.

Me - "How can I help you today?"

Cust - "Hi, I'm calling in today because my bill is high because I went 325 minutes over what my plan includes, and it charged me $146.25."

Me - "That looks correct. So, how can I help you?"

Cust - "I just wanted to know what you planned on doing about that."

Me - "I plan on accepting a payment."

Cust - "Oh, okay. You can use the card on file."
wdfichtel

May 16, 2010, 5:41 PM
Before I switched to tech care, I used to get those calls all the time. Really it would depend on the situation if I helped them or not. Tenure, refund history, etc... but the big factor was always attitude. I had one person call in, 10 years, no adjustments, but he was the biggest jerk. He got nothing. But 1 year, some adjustments, but really really nice - you get free things. The moral of the story? Don't be a dick.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.