Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

dbags at work

The Great Hambino

Mar 5, 2009, 3:56 PM
god i hate customer service, every single customer that comes in i wanna punch in the face 😈
GraGG

Mar 5, 2009, 3:57 PM
ya damn skippy, money symbols thats all they are... most cust care reps had like 2 weeks worth of trainin, they cant sell
GraGG

Mar 5, 2009, 3:58 PM
you busy there?
The Great Hambino

Mar 5, 2009, 4:09 PM
nah, dead as sheeeit. people only seem to come in with problems and garbage.
GraGG

Mar 5, 2009, 4:19 PM
same here, i got someone who just bought a phone from corporate last week and wanted to do an exchange here, im like ' you dont even have a box bi tch'
Menno

Mar 5, 2009, 4:54 PM
We've been getting a ton of people coming in who bought the phone online (after wasting hours in our store) and want us to waste more time showing them how to do stuff, or to exchange it for a different color, or to give them a phone for free because it is free online.

And then they try justify ripping me off because of the economy... that is wearing VERY thin.
The Great Hambino

Mar 5, 2009, 5:33 PM
We should be running a promo called "buy 1 get a free punch in the face"
purplelotus

Mar 5, 2009, 10:17 PM
Yeah, since people are always bitching about their FREE something or other... upgrade, battery, replacement...

I wish I could tell people they were getting a free punch in the face. 😈
TmobileEmp

Mar 6, 2009, 8:15 PM
Why do people insist on coming back to the store cause the last time we couldt fix there problem? This girl is back here for the 3rd time to get a out of warrenty fee taken care of. Which we cannot do cause both times had internal liquid damage. But yet she came back again to talk to another rep cause its gonna help.... God people area annoying
GraGG

Mar 6, 2009, 8:31 PM
your tellin me, i have lost all faith in humanity after workin with the general public
TmobileEmp

Mar 6, 2009, 8:33 PM
Its just so that if someone pushes hard enough they know they will get what they want. Like now customer care took off the $200 charges for them. Seriously we make a damn policy for a reason! Learn to stick with it or dont drop your phone in water 2 weeks in a row.
GraGG

Mar 6, 2009, 9:58 PM
its the same no matter where you go man

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.