Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

Why people get so Pissed

jestcuzzgrl

Jun 20, 2007, 8:58 PM
when they are not the account holder and cannot verify the account? I finally told this cust I'm sure you understand it's for security reasons.
Man 🙄
fozzyface

Jun 21, 2007, 8:38 AM
I don't get it either. They act like they expect for anyone to be able to call in and do anything to the account. Well, only as long as that anyone is them, I'm sure.
yeahright

Jun 21, 2007, 1:20 PM
then you always get them saying stuff like
they never asked me before
or I am the one who pays it

and my favorite is when they stand there instead of going away like i am going to maghically say oh nevermind
Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2007, 1:33 PM
That's my favorite "I pay the bill, I've paid the bill for the last twenty years!" (Right, the company hasn't even existed that long.)

But if the account wasn't in their name they'd be pissed as all holy hell if we let them do anything to it.
hoopsy_32

Jun 21, 2007, 3:36 PM
Oh, I love it when they say they might just have to take their service somewhere else... go suck a duck. 😈
Mr. Pickman

Jun 21, 2007, 11:29 PM
I'm always so tempted to say "Well, there's a few million where you came from, sir." but then I'd get fired and that would suck 😕
longsleeves

Jun 21, 2007, 1:34 PM
Some lady just called saying she was going to surprise a friend of hers by a surprise visit and decided to by her a phone well now her company didn't give her time off so she needed to mail her friend the phone if I could give her the address, come on if you were going to visit her wouldn't you know the address. Crazy stalker.
jestcuzzgrl

Jun 22, 2007, 9:00 AM
😳
Ghosthendrikson

Jun 22, 2007, 11:55 AM
I get SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SITUATION!

The two worst situations are:

1)Husband comes in and the account is in his wife's name. And he isn't a full access user. I had a guy come into my store who was so mad about the account verification that you would have thought I was sleeping with his wife.

2) Small business owners who put their account unde their business. Every single one of them magically forgets that we use their Tax ID to ident the account. No one ever has their Tax ID on them (I don't blame them either), but they still get SO upset with us when it takes five extra steps when its a business acount. I get so fed up that I get to a point where I just want to yell at them, "PUT THE DAMN ACCOUNT IN YOUR PERSONAL NAME OR A G...
(continues)
aavera

Jun 22, 2007, 12:01 PM
👿 I hate that with the business accounts. I actually had a lady come in last week with that and she said, "You always ask for that so I end up having to run around to try and find it! It's so inconvenient!" Really?!?!?!?! So, if we ask for it every time, and you know you are stopping by here, then why the eff would you not have it?!?!?
Ghosthendrikson

Jun 22, 2007, 12:04 PM
aavera said:
👿 I hate that with the business accounts. I actually had a lady come in last week with that and she said, "You always ask for that so I end up having to run around to try and find it! It's so inconvenient!" Really?!?!?!?! So, if we ask for it every time, and you know you are stopping by here, then why the eff would you not have it?!?!?

TESTIFY SISTER! TESTIFY!!! 😁
aavera

Jun 22, 2007, 12:18 PM
Sorry. I think I am over it now 🤣

sometimes, you just have to vent.
Ghosthendrikson

Jun 22, 2007, 1:12 PM
I understand completley, working in the cellular industry is why I drink so much. 😈
iRawesome

Jun 22, 2007, 4:20 PM
I like it when they get pissed because we don't carry a fit case for their phone...when we don't even carry the phone.

...?
chocolateman85006

Jun 22, 2007, 4:32 PM
I'm thinking "Like I really wanna be fired over your fraudulent ass!". {If only I could really say that on calls.........}
DJ Parkay

Jun 22, 2007, 6:34 PM
Same reason they get pissed when you require an ID to take a check or their credit card. They are the same asshole that would get pissed if you didnt and someone else was trying to use their ****.

By the way, why the f do assholes still pay with checks. Anyone with a bank account gets a check card for free and most banks charge you for the freaking checks anyhow.

ARRRRGH!
iRawesome

Jun 22, 2007, 6:37 PM
Me no likey checks...
DJ Parkay

Jun 22, 2007, 8:28 PM
Checks are for old people and people who dont have money in their account.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.