Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Worst customer competition

iamverybored

Feb 10, 2007, 3:05 PM
Whos had the worst customer??

Ill start, This guy came in a few months ago and he said he worked for the FBI and he needed a cell phone to make calls to the white house... ONly problem was he smelled like hed been rolling around in a pile of crap, and smelled like he peed on himself a few times. He made the store smell for the rest of the day, it was horrible. He was a weird and horrible smelling homeless man... 👀
craptacularwireless

Feb 10, 2007, 3:06 PM
He was working undercover. He was posing as a hobo.
iamverybored

Feb 10, 2007, 3:09 PM
Then he did a hell of a job
alcave21

Feb 10, 2007, 6:48 PM
yeah taht is beyond the call of duty......

gice that smelly b*stard a medal...... 🤣 😎

Feb 10, 2007, 3:14 PM
I just found out I've had a "formal complaint" against me. B/c I closed 5 mins early on monday b/c i had done 30 phones by myself, by co-worker called out sick and I was feeling ill. Even tho I was closed I went outside and went over cracking a box for a cus. Come to find out he came back on my day off and was all pissed off with me. Well that will teach me to be nice at all even tho i'm ill/
mallbound

Feb 10, 2007, 5:50 PM
Cracking a box????
katrina

Feb 10, 2007, 6:09 PM
I know right? what the heck is that?

Feb 10, 2007, 6:22 PM
Instead of fru'ing out a phone for a warranty exchange we would have opened a brand new phone to replace theirs. Its what we call "cracking a box" LOL
katrina

Feb 10, 2007, 6:35 PM
ah LOL it sounded like something that would have been in the "lounge" earlier this week when the google ads were all about "family planning"
jalanjalaning

Feb 10, 2007, 7:38 PM
🤣
katrina

Feb 10, 2007, 7:40 PM
I was hoping you would read that LOL

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.