Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Emoticons erase posts?

Amarantamin

Jul 27, 2010, 9:54 PM
Lately, when I use an emoticon link during a post, the entire post disappears and is replaced with the emoticon. While easily remedied by pressing CTRL+Z and trying again, its been happening a lot recently. Is this something going on with the website, or is it possible that its something on my computer?
Rich Brome

Jul 28, 2010, 9:15 AM
What browser (and exact version) are you using, and on what platform?
Amarantamin

Jul 28, 2010, 1:14 PM
Internet Explorer 6.0, its the work computers... 🤭

I haven't tried emulating the issue at home.
Rich Brome

Jul 28, 2010, 1:18 PM
But it worked before? Odd. We didn't change anything related to that.

Unfortunately, though, we're phasing out support for IE6, so this isn't something we'll be able to fix.
Amarantamin

Jul 28, 2010, 4:00 PM
That's understandable. We're trying to get IT to upgrade.

Thanks!
newral

Jul 30, 2010, 3:02 PM
same happens to me all the time.. i have internet explorer 6.. same as you is a pc from work...
Amarantamin

Aug 2, 2010, 2:15 PM
Must be an IE issue of some strange sort, only started happening within the past month or so here.

No worries, now not only are we pressuring IT to upgrade, but a few of our tools have banners saying they won't support IE6 soon, so we will require an update to do our jobs. Hopefully that will kick them into gear on the updates.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.