Crapbag

Apr 2, 2008, 11:43 AM
Back to blue?
princessn1984

Apr 2, 2008, 12:01 PM
April Fool's?
CSIdude42

Apr 2, 2008, 8:11 PM
Just trying to get a point across? If I had a site I would have done something similar. I just happened to be April first/April Fools. I liked the unexpected change just like when you wake up after an all nighter and realize the nice red zit on your chin... Ahhh so nice! (but no for real it was cool)
Rich Brome

Apr 3, 2008, 12:08 PM
The original idea was just for a day. The fact that it happened to be April Fool's made it a nice fit, since it looked kinda goofy on most sites. (Though I wouldn't call it an April Fool's "joke" per se.)

I see some sites are leaving it up. We may put it back up if T-Mobile doesn't back down by the end of the week.
captainplooky

Apr 3, 2008, 4:53 PM
I don't know why, but I kinda liked it.

I wasn't sure if you had seen the news about the cease and desist letter until you posted - so until then I thought it was a joke too.

I especially liked their redesign for April Fool's.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/01/painting-the-town ... »

I just referenced and linked an article that references and links back to Phonescoop. Far out man... trippy.

On a side note, as I know you have many more pressing priorities, how about letting users choose their own "theme" color when logged in?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.