Home  ›  Carriers  ›

Verizon Wireless

Info & Phones News Forum  

all discussions

show all 23 replies

UNLIMITED on AT&t

osnap87

Feb 22, 2008, 11:24 AM
So I work for at&t currently. But i start with verizon next week. And I cant wait. But anyways, I was at work yesterday and our att rep came in. He told me att is getting new unlimited plans that are priced the same as vzw? I guess att has to do whatever they can to keep up with VZw
...
mokafoka

Feb 22, 2008, 12:07 PM
yea that's pretty crazy that everyone freaked when we announced it, then of course they all had to do the same. what will vzw do now? haha.
...
AvgJoe

Feb 22, 2008, 4:20 PM
mokafoka said:
yea that's pretty crazy that everyone freaked when we announced it, then of course they all had to do the same. what will vzw do now? haha.


It would seem to me the Carrier that NEEDS to catch up would be the first to implement plans to draw customers at the peril of the bottom line.

(See Sprint)

Keep giving some things away Verizon. Its god for some of us ATT customers. I can't use unlimited but maybe you guys will give something else away I can use.
...
osnap87

Feb 22, 2008, 4:23 PM
I just talked to my manager and he said that our sprint rep was in today, and there will be an unlimited on sprint for only 60$ a month. dont know if its true. and also supposedly tmobile. everyone has to keep up with each other some how i guess
...
AvgJoe

Feb 22, 2008, 4:48 PM
osnap87 said:
I just talked to my manager and he said that our sprint rep was in today, and there will be an unlimited on sprint for only 60$ a month. dont know if its true. and also supposedly tmobile. everyone has to keep up with each other some how i guess

Thats good for all of us.
...
yesVZW

Feb 22, 2008, 9:10 PM
the 30 day Test Drive. So if you don't like it GET OUT! 🤣

Beside everyone that says $99.99 is too much is probably paying $50 for landline service and $50 for wireless service. This is the perfect opurtunity to dump your landline phone if you get good coverage from any carrier. I hate the landline companies!
...
AvgJoe

Feb 22, 2008, 10:30 PM
yesVZW said:
the 30 day Test Drive. So if you don't like it GET OUT! 🤣

Beside everyone that says $99.99 is too much is probably paying $50 for landline service and $50 for wireless service. This is the perfect opurtunity to dump your landline phone if you get good coverage from any carrier. I hate the landline companies!


I'll keep my land line ($22 a month) because it's cheap and I don't give my cell number to anyone I do personal business with. All junk calls go to the landlines. Besides home monitoring systems and Sat TV require it. Although we have neither. Its nice to be able to find one's phone using the land line.. We pay $80 a month for 2 phones and unlimited data on one. 550 minutes dayt...
(continues)
...
BROWN27

Feb 22, 2008, 10:34 PM
I think the unlimited calling is great, it is not so much having the need to have the phone stuck to your ear, but the piece of mind that an unlimited plan would give someone.
...
AvgJoe

Feb 23, 2008, 12:57 PM
BROWN27 said:
I think the unlimited calling is great, it is not so much having the need to have the phone stuck to your ear, but the piece of mind that an unlimited plan would give someone.

Thats what roll over give us.

We pay $100 a month for a land line, 2 cell phones, one with unlimited data and have at least 1500 minutes in our roll over account.

I cannot find any plan that beats that.
...
bigdaddyjay

Feb 24, 2008, 9:17 AM
AvgJoe said:
BROWN27 said:
I think the unlimited calling is great, it is not so much having the need to have the phone stuck to your ear, but the piece of mind that an unlimited plan would give someone.

Thats what roll over give us.

We pay $100 a month for a land line, 2 cell phones, one with unlimited data and have at least 1500 minutes in our roll over account.

I cannot find any plan that beats that.

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 :roll...
(continues)
...
AvgJoe

Feb 24, 2008, 2:32 PM
bigdaddyjay said:
AvgJoe said:
BROWN27 said:
I think the unlimited calling is great, it is not so much having the need to have the phone stuck to your ear, but the piece of mind that an unlimited plan would give someone.

Thats what roll over give us.

We pay $100 a month for a land line, 2 cell phones, one with unlimited data and have at least 1500 minutes in our roll over account.

I cannot find any plan that beats that.

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄
...
(continues)
...
bigdaddyjay

Feb 24, 2008, 4:10 PM
🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄
...
cwcanty

Feb 24, 2008, 3:45 PM
Im so sick of the rollover argument. Its ridiculous. Typically people fall in two categories.

1. They never use up their minutes so they have a ridiculous amount of rollover minutes they will never use anyway and they just sit there.

2. People who use up most of their minutes each month so they really don't get many rollover minutes at all.

The way to really take advantage of it is if you fluctuate between high and low months for minute usage. If you don't really fluctuate, they aren't that big of a deal.

Just my two cents


Chris
...
AvgJoe

Feb 24, 2008, 3:58 PM
cwcanty said:
Im so sick of the rollover argument. Its ridiculous. Typically people fall in two categories.

1. They never use up their minutes so they have a ridiculous amount of rollover minutes they will never use anyway and they just sit there.

2. People who use up most of their minutes each month so they really don't get many rollover minutes at all.

The way to really take advantage of it is if you fluctuate between high and low months for minute usage. If you don't really fluctuate, they aren't that big of a deal.

Just my two cents


Chris


LOL you name two categories but cite THREE!

I solidily fall in the third category. We have high minute months and low minute months.

I hard...
(continues)
...
bigdaddyjay

Feb 24, 2008, 4:12 PM
🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 ...
(continues)
...
mycool

Feb 23, 2008, 1:47 PM
My brother uses a lot to talk to girls.... some months he'll use 10000 total minutes, luckily most of them are free.
...
herbf

Feb 22, 2008, 11:44 PM
yesVZW said: I hate the landline companies!

Last time I checked, Verizon was a landline company. 😲
...
bigdaddyjay

Feb 22, 2008, 7:16 PM
AvgJoe said:
mokafoka said:
yea that's pretty crazy that everyone freaked when we announced it, then of course they all had to do the same. what will vzw do now? haha.


It would seem to me the Carrier that NEEDS to catch up would be the first to implement plans to draw customers at the peril of the bottom line.

(See Sprint)

Keep giving some things away Verizon. Its god for some of us ATT customers. I can't use unlimited but maybe you guys will give something else away I can use.


How about cell phone service that is hacker free Joe?
...
AvgJoe

Feb 22, 2008, 8:49 PM
bigdaddyjay said:
AvgJoe said:
mokafoka said:
yea that's pretty crazy that everyone freaked when we announced it, then of course they all had to do the same. what will vzw do now? haha.


It would seem to me the Carrier that NEEDS to catch up would be the first to implement plans to draw customers at the peril of the bottom line.

(See Sprint)

Keep giving some things away Verizon. Its god for some of us ATT customers. I can't use unlimited but maybe you guys will give something else away I can use.


How about cell phone service that is hacker free Joe?


PAranoid? LOL

I could care less who "listens" to my calls. If I worried abou...
(continues)
...
bigdaddyjay

Feb 23, 2008, 8:13 AM
AvgJoe said:
bigdaddyjay said:
AvgJoe said:
mokafoka said:
yea that's pretty crazy that everyone freaked when we announced it, then of course they all had to do the same. what will vzw do now? haha.


It would seem to me the Carrier that NEEDS to catch up would be the first to implement plans to draw customers at the peril of the bottom line.

(See Sprint)

Keep giving some things away Verizon. Its god for some of us ATT customers. I can't use unlimited but maybe you guys will give something else away I can use.


How about cell phone service that is hacker free Joe?


PAranoid? LOL

I could care less who "listen
...
(continues)
...
AvgJoe

Feb 23, 2008, 1:06 PM
bigdaddyjay said:
AvgJoe said:
bigdaddyjay said:
AvgJoe said:
mokafoka said:
yea that's pretty crazy that everyone freaked when we announced it, then of course they all had to do the same. what will vzw do now? haha.


It would seem to me the Carrier that NEEDS to catch up would be the first to implement plans to draw customers at the peril of the bottom line.

(See Sprint)

Keep giving some things away Verizon. Its god for some of us ATT customers. I can't use unlimited but maybe you guys will give something else away I can use.


How about cell phone service that is hacker free Joe?


PAranoid?
...
(continues)
...
bigdaddyjay

Feb 23, 2008, 2:30 PM
Joe, you are as clueless as they come. There are people that will be violated by this unless something gets done. People have a right to privacy unless they are subject to a court ordered wiretap. I for one could care less personally as I have nothing to hide but I feel for the millions of GSM users that are going to be subject to a loss of privacy not to mention the ID fraud potential etc.

As for dope I am completely drug free Joe but you my friend are the one that is questionable, end of story.
...
AvgJoe

Feb 23, 2008, 10:03 PM
bigdaddyjay said:
Joe, you are as clueless as they come. There are people that will be violated by this unless something gets done. People have a right to privacy unless they are subject to a court ordered wiretap. I for one could care less personally as I have nothing to hide but I feel for the millions of GSM users that are going to be subject to a loss of privacy not to mention the ID fraud potential etc.

As for dope I am completely drug free Joe but you my friend are the one that is questionable, end of story.


Oh stop. You are making me laugh. Liek this has never been an issue before? LOL Actually it was never an "issue" but beofre digital I could listen to cell phone calls on a Radio Shack Police ...
(continues)
...
bigdaddyjay

Feb 24, 2008, 9:19 AM
🙄
...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.


all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2019 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.