Review: Motorola ZINE ZN5
Nov 9, 2008, 7:56 PM by Eric M. Zeman
updated Nov 16, 2008, 7:56 PM
Here is Phone Scoop's full review of the ZN5, including video tour, images and plenty of opinions. Were Kodak and Motorola able to keep things in focus, or did they bungle the shot?
Advertisements article continues below...
If you're looking for a camera first and a phone second, the Motorola ZN5 is the device for you. It has one of the best cameras we've tested and managed to include a pretty decent phone and feature list, too.
Motorola offers its best camera phone ever with the ZN5. See why it might replace your stand-alone shooter.
Nov 3, 2008
T-Mobile and Motorola announced that the Zine ZN5 cameraphone will be available for sale starting today for $100 after rebate with new agreement. The ZN5 has a five megapixel Kodak camera with autofocus, xenon flash and panorama shooting mode.
Jun 22, 2008
Today Motorola officially unveiled the MOTOZINE ZN5. The ZN5 is a bar-style phone similar in shape and appearance to the ROKR E8.
Dec 2, 2022
Motorola's edge 30 fusion — a model that would normally only be sold in other parts of the world — will come to the US as an unlocked phone compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile. This special edition will come in Pantone's just-announced Color of the Year 2023, Pantone 18-1750 "Viva Magenta".
Aug 18, 2022
Motorola has taken the wraps off its new Edge phone for 2022. This is the little sibling to the Edge+, the company's flagship phone.
Experiences with my ZINE
* Yes, it'd be nice if the microSD was hot-swappable, but since it can hold up to 8GB and I can transfer data without removing it, I don't think it will ever affect me.
* Screen: beautiful
* Signal: better than my last phone
* Sound: I completely disagree with the review... I have to set the volume to the lowest setting. The people talking on the other end are too loud at any other setting. As for the ringer: lowest setting is still too loud (in the office).
* Battery: OK so far, though the flash and WiFi drain it fast.
* Menu organization could use some work, though I'm getting used to it.
* MP3 sou...
Motorola Phone tools
Hope they make a CDMA version!
Seriously Alltel has a lack of nice camera phones...