Trouble transfering mp3's
can you turn off the wallpaper / animations?
I just got this phone, used. Its a big improvement from what I had, but the wallpaper/animations etc are kind of fruity. Too colorful and cartoony, like its aimed at teenage girls. Any way to turn these visuals off, or just have no wallpaper at all?
Hands Free Mode
For everyone that has mp3 trouble with this phone, theres nothing you can do
Any recommedations for Bluetooths for Samsung A930?
AD discussions continues below...
ive tried turning it on and off and i took the battery out for about 10 min but still no luck
SUCCESS: Transferring pictures from phone (using Windows)
1. buy a radioshack cable #28 for snapdialer
2. download the curitel USB drivers from the 8900 forum on groups.yahoo.com
3. plug in the phone
4. when it asks for the driver point it to the extacted drivers from the curitel zip file.
5. visit http://howto.daunity.org/samsung_a670/
6. download QPST software
7. install it (i didnt need to reboot but you probably will)
8. find the COM port the phone is installed on. you can do this with 'device manager' in the 'System' control panel. look under modems. right click and get properties. click advanced > advanced port settings to find the COM port.
9. Go to QPST configuration tool (that you jsut installed)
10. add the COM po...
MiniSD card size limit?
What Headset/Headphones are needed to listen to mp3s?
Well i know the forum isn't very active, but im posting in hopes to get a quick question answered. I have had this phone for awhile now (and i love it). Although, this christmas im thinking about getting a mini SD card so i can listen to music on my phone.
What im wondering is, since the phone can't fit regular headphones into its jack, what do you use? are there headphones made for plug-ins like these or do you use a headset? and if there are compatible headphones, where do you get them?
aNY HELP WOULD BE great!! (BTW, is the quality of the music played from the phone good?) Thanks a lot -brandon-
IS VERIZON SERIOUS?
General Questions 2
Hands Free Mode
Is this phone made by Toshiba?
CAN'T SAVE ANYTHING TO SD CARD!!!!
Even Worse when I take a pic and chose save to SD Card . I get an error and CAN'T save.
Any suggestions ????