SUCCESS: Transferring pictures from phone (using Windows)
1. buy a radioshack cable #28 for snapdialer
2. download the curitel USB drivers from the 8900 forum on groups.yahoo.com
3. plug in the phone
4. when it asks for the driver point it to the extacted drivers from the curitel zip file.
5. visit http://howto.daunity.org/samsung_a670/
6. download QPST software
7. install it (i didnt need to reboot but you probably will)
8. find the COM port the phone is installed on. you can do this with 'device manager' in the 'System' control panel. look under modems. right click and get properties. click advanced > advanced port settings to find the COM port.
9. Go to QPST configuration tool (that you jsut installed)
10. add the COM po...
Hi i can't find the curitel usb drivers, I tried looking for an 8900 forum at yahoo groups, but the closest thing to an 8900 discussion is some sort of cb radio. Can you point me in the right direction? thanks
Did you ever think to look right here in Phoonescoop for the 8900 Forum? Dough.....!
Where do you think this 8940 Forum is found?
Once in the group go to the files section. Scroll down and you will find the drivers there.
Loading the drivers is a slightly long process. When it asks for the driver location point back to the files you downloaded. It will keep asking you if you want to install them. It looks like you are installing the same drivers over and over again but I think there are just many various parts to the drivers. Just keep saying yes and installing them until it finishes up.
where is this? I just ordered the USB cable from RadioShack and can't find the USB driver you are talking about.