Use of car charger vs. AC charger
Is using the car charger damaging to the battery? Also, with these Lithium batteries, is it necessary to let them run down on power before re-charging?
If you guys say it's best, I'll stop depending on the car charger so much.
User experience: downloading pictures with BitPim 1.0.7 and OS X Mavericks (10.9)
- Turn on the phone and connect it to the cable and the cable to the computer.
- Open Terminal.app. Copy and paste the following, then hit return:
ls /dev > ~/with.txt
- Unplug the cable from the computer
- Copy and paste this into Terminal:
ls /dev > ~/without.txt
- And finally this:
diff ~/with.txt ~/without.txt
- Whatever shows up there is your
Accessories--especially a leather cover?
RS has a variety of add-on accessory packages, including one that has a nice-looking leather cover with a belt clip (meant for the A680, but seems to fit well), a standard car charger, a deluxe headset, and an extended battery--all for $99. Is that worth it? If purchased separately, it would be double that amount. But am I better off getting the accessories elsewhere? I'd probably want these four items anyway. I'm just wondering how the quality compares to what could be purchased elsewhere/individually.
The A670 is too beautiful to cover up with a leather cover; however, reality says that the phone will get scu...
text messaging limit- Please Read
AD discussions continues below...
Retrieve TXT+PICS from A670 w/ broken screen!
1. If you charge the battery for too long or overnight, it will over-charge and stop holding a good charge. Is this true or false?
2. If you leave the phone on, talk on it, or use it in other ways while it is charging, the battery will not hold a good charge. Any ideas if that is true or false?
Thanks for any input
Backlight goes off when open...help!!!
How to enter Pause or Wait for N73
i want to be able to call my office, wait for the voice prompt and then send my pin number. i can only enter number and NOT the P or W.
can anyone help?
Get It Now problems
3 way calling
is this phone bluetooth compatible??
Pictures from Phone to PC
Does anyone have any solutions?? maybe a way to get into the programing?? verizon said i had to pay $50 for a new phone... any my gets renewed in a few weeks so i dont want to do that!
Email me @: email@example.com
what is the latest firmware for this phone?