also the T9 word sucks i always have to change it halfway through to type a word it doesnt recognize. it doesnt recognize even simple words and sometimes it doesnt let me type any more letters for a word. is this just me or is there a way to fix it?
No one can hear me
AD more discussions below...
What's going on??
messaging and sounds
Bluetooth and Signal Boost
So yeah if anybody tried the bluetooth or the signal boost a girl over here is in some definite need of better signal.
No Signal - Anywhere... yet...
I called verizon. they are not sure either. they had me try and manually program the phone, but that didnt work. they asked me to bring it to a shop nearby though its not a verizon specific shop they thought it might help.
Anyone heard of t...
The answer on how to finally get free ringtones
1. Get the ring tone you want and save it on your computer.
2. The ring tone can only be in one format to work so u either have to encode it or convert it to a wav. or wave. file. You can do this through many different programs for free. I have nero audio file encoder and thats what I used.
3. Set up a vzwpix account @ www.vzwpix.com. This is free.
4. Go to the upload section and upload your files u can do up to 5 at a time. 75 saved files in total l.
5. After uploading it as a wav. or wave. file, move it to an inbox folder. Then send it to your self at create ...
Free Ringtones (revived)
for the A670, you dont have to spend money for ringtones. just a mere 10 cents for sending a pic message. here's how u do it. first create a voice memo that is around 30 secs long. if you listen to your voice memo, it sounds soft but dont worry, it wont turn out that way. next take a picture of anything u like. it doesnt really matter unless u wanna save that too. send a pic message to yourself with the voice memo that you recorded, you should be able to reciev...
Voice Memo as ringer
Red Line Crossed Out Through every word
A670 Being taken off Verizon Market
PS There is also one other phone being replaced through Verizon the LG 6100 is being switched with the Mot 276
Can I replace the LCD screens?
My husband and I each have the Samsung A670 phone with Verizon, and are actually very happy with them.
My husband had dropped his phone and we noticed the external screen now displays sporadically, but we live with it. Then, the internal screen started having a “life of its own”. Sometimes, the wallpaper and words would be flipped around (like you were viewing it in a mirror), or the screen display is split in “quarters” and one or two of the quarters would be blacked out, or other times it was just fine.
We found that when the interior display was wrong,...