Any way to UnDelete a Text Message ??
AD discussions continues below...
What are the options for Syncing to PC with u540
The previous Samsung phone connected via USB cable and Sync Software was available.
How would I Sync the u540 with a PC?
Ringtones...again and music too
MP3 as Ringtone?
I've tried the one suggestion in this forum, saving as MP3, opening in Windows Media Player and saving as .midi but that did not work. Unless I'm doing something wrong?
Seems like a no-brainer, a phone that can play MP3s should be able to use them as ringtones. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Text Message on Outside Display
Video Sending Problem
I have recorded some video's on my phone, and when I tried to upload them, I get an error message telling me 'EXCEEDS FILE SIZE'. I have the videos on my memory card, and I am puzzled and frustrated by this whole situation. What gives? Thanks!
Is this phone for me?
I'm considering gett the u540, but I have a few questions that I'm hoping you can answer. Your help is appreciated...
I use Mac OS X 10.4.latest.
1) Can the phone sync with iSync?
2) I think the phone can sync with DataPilot. Has anyone used DAtaPilot with this phone?
3) Does it come with a wired stereo headset? If not, is one available?
4) Is there an easy way to lock the exterier buttons - something like the "hold" switch on an iPod?
5) Hoe can I get music onto the phone? Remember I use a Mac and iTunes. Do I simply copy .mp3 files to an SD Micro card?
removing songs from library!?
Speakerphone Echo/Feedback Issues on the U540?
Anyone else encounter the same issue? On the other 2 out of 3 calls, there is literally no problem.
I do realize that echo cancellation measures/software are not perfect, and you will get some echo/feedback with most any speakerphone... my old Nokia 6256's speakerphone had the same issue, of course, but it would happen less often.
Oh, and I do have the latest version of the u540 software on my phon...