Accidentally locked phone- can't use it now- HELP!
Blackberry Unlocked Question
I have a question. My mom wanted to get a Blackberry but its so damn expensive for Metro.
I found the exact model (diff. color) unlocked for HALF the price!
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/ ... »
Will this phone have every feature as Metros?
Do you know if it will have the Myspace,Facebook apps? My mom really wanted this....Let me know pls
Metro Pcs Blackberry or Finesse?
AD discussions continues below...
Buying Finesse on Ebay?
MetroPCS expands Central Florida coverage include to Sebring,Avon Park, Fort Meade, and Wauchula.
"MetroPCS' expanded coverage in Central Florida and Highlands County further exemplifies that MetroPCS is a committed member of the community," said Mike Riley, vice president and general manager, MetroPCS Central Florida. "MetroPCS not only brings cost-effective wireless solutions to Central Florida's residents, but it also provides an extensive coverage area, spanning the east coast from the Keys to Jacksonville and the west coast from the Keys to Citrus County."
Another $30 rebate program?
they're going to choose for $30 rebate phone?
any one know how to check for trackers or if its been cloned
I thank you all in advance!
BlackBerry Curve 8330 questions.
1. Is it possible to easily (bluetooth?) transfer text msgs from the phone to my PC? I get a lot of texts that I need to permanently keep (even if the phone breaks).
2. Is there a way to set a short MP3 audio clip as the ringtone for this phone?
3. What is the feature "Voice as Ringtones" listed on MetroPCS's website? This phone doesn't support it. My guess is that it means making a voice memo and then assigning it as ringtone??
4. How fast is the web browsing on this phone? I'm in South Florida and browsing on my current Samsung r410 is as slow as molasses!
5. Any other thoughts on the phone? What didn't you like about ...
- SPECiFiCALLY T0UCH SCREENS AND SMARTPH0NES???
samsung finesse - is it worth it?
Blackberry questions ?
if so how much do you think they will lower it to?