MetroPCS expands Central Florida coverage include to Sebring,Avon Park, Fort Meade, and Wauchula.
"MetroPCS' expanded coverage in Central Florida and Highlands County further exemplifies that MetroPCS is a committed member of the community," said Mike Riley, vice president and general manager, MetroPCS Central Florida. "MetroPCS not only brings cost-effective wireless solutions to Central Florida's residents, but it also provides an extensive coverage area, spanning the east coast from the Keys to Jacksonville and the west coast from the Keys to Citrus County."
Another $30 rebate program?
they're going to choose for $30 rebate phone?
AD discussions continues below...
any one know how to check for trackers or if its been cloned
I thank you all in advance!
BlackBerry Curve 8330 questions.
1. Is it possible to easily (bluetooth?) transfer text msgs from the phone to my PC? I get a lot of texts that I need to permanently keep (even if the phone breaks).
2. Is there a way to set a short MP3 audio clip as the ringtone for this phone?
3. What is the feature "Voice as Ringtones" listed on MetroPCS's website? This phone doesn't support it. My guess is that it means making a voice memo and then assigning it as ringtone??
4. How fast is the web browsing on this phone? I'm in South Florida and browsing on my current Samsung r410 is as slow as molasses!
5. Any other thoughts on the phone? What didn't you like about ...
- SPECiFiCALLY T0UCH SCREENS AND SMARTPH0NES???
samsung finesse - is it worth it?
Blackberry questions ?
if so how much do you think they will lower it to?
Metro phonebook retrieval problem
My Metro phone was lost and later stolen by whomever and I would like to know how to retrieve my phonebook to my new phone from Metro. They tell me that I need to get a court order to get the phone numbers from my own account since I did not previously have their phone number restore account that would have cost me a dollar per month. This is insane since I had transferred numbers on two previous occasions and know that somewhere my numbers exist within the system. But why do I need a court order to get my own phone numbers restored after the fact (I didnâ€™t pay them the dollar) or is this simply poppycock on Metroâ€™s part saying that I do need a court order? I need my phone numbers and do not ...
1) Dropped calls, right in the middle of a conversation.
2) Failed calls i.e. failing to place calls.
3) Non ringing of calls. You only realize that you have a missed call when you go to check voice mail.
Welcome the Kyocera Neo
Motorola Q for metroPCS(NOT FLASHED) a rumor
SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO SIGN A CONTRACT IF YOUR NOT HAPPY!