If there are none available, does anybody know if a phone from Sprint or Verizon can be flashed to work with Virgin? And as a last resort, can I use a Virgin Mobile Canada phone (Blackberry or the such) on a US Virgin Mobile plan?
Any advice would be appreciated. I am trying to find a decent prepaid plan with unlimited voice and data...having little to no results.
I don't know if it's a feature I have overlooked, bad battery, being locked onto a bad cell tower or just the phone itself that has gone bad.
It started about three days ago.
1. Incoming calls go straight to voicemail.
2. Outcalls get a busy signal and I get a message pop-up saying 'Bad Service' (something like that)
3. This happens daily, but not always, but more than I like.
Don't know If this happened to someone else and can be fixed or should I just drop the $20.00 for a new phone.
A new deal
Virgin Mobile all the way...
AD discussions continues below...
Kickback code...BRAND NEW...Got it June 8, 2009 (Today).
I got 60 minutes, you get 60 minutes when you activate.
Go go go!!
Kickbacks Code Get Free Minutes
Ocean 2 / OZ2 - how much longer?!?!
Ugh...I hate waiting!
Big Wildcard Black Friday Deal
I have one, and while it has a few shortcomings, I like it overall. Great for texting. Virgin Mobile has competitive packages too.
Just wanted to pass it on!
A new phone? HELP!!!
Slice phone and Virgin Mobile
However . . .
1) The rights to this phone (and others that Virgin offers) are owned by Virgin Mobile completely which means that you cannot download any free ringtones, wallpaper, games etc. that are not offered through Virgin Mobile, meaning of course, that you have to pay to play. I tried looking for a sync kit for use with my phone and computer . . . forget about it. They aren't available.
2) My phone will not charge beyond one bar. I contacted customer service and asked for a replacement battery (since my phone is under warranty) and they sent me...
I'll probably just get the Aloha or Marbl so it sounds good if there really aren't any hidden costs.
HELIO AND VIRGIN MOBILE?
Can I get a refund?
How does the monthly plan thing work for VM?