Bought this phone on 01/26/2013 on Sprint's New Prepaid plan they started on 01/25/2013. Paid $49.99 plus $50 for the month service. I use it mainly in the Austin-San Antonio, Tx. Service area.
I like this phone for the most part. See pro's and Con's:
1) Nice size keypad for my "fat" finger's.
2) One of the few "flip phones" on the market.
3) Decent battery life.
4) Will work with Sprint's expanded network.
5) Work's with my existing charger's and Bluetooth.
1) Charger connector is on right lower side of phone
making it awkward for using car charger while talking.
2) Fingerprint Magnet on the front.
Other than that, it's a decent basic phone.
Easy to use, but not a stellar performer
PROs: Flip phone with big keys. Its voice-activated dialing is great for those like me with poor reading vision.
CONs: Mediocre sound quality both with the speaker and through the ear piece. Makes me miss my old Nextel phone.