Motorola E815 / E816 Hollywood
Phone overheating ???
Approximately two hours after being off the charger, it got very very hot. Also, i noticed, it had shut itself off. I turn it back on to find that it has a low battery - and shuts itself off repeatedly.
Since then, i've managed to keep it alive, but it still gets very hot- so i turned it off. I've felt around, i'm fairly sure it has somthing to do with the battery... but none of this makes sense to me.
Anyone have any idea?
I would not fool around with it and take it right to the place you bought it get it checked out. Assuming it is the battery, have them give it (the phone) a full checkup with a different battery in it to make sure the phone was not damaged. Of course it could be the phone and something is wrong that is causing the contacts to short out. Good luck and please report back with what you find out if/when you take it to the store. I'm curious.