Home  ›  Phones  ›  Motorola  ›

Motorola E815 / E816 Hollywood


Info Photos News Forum Reviews  100+  

all discussions



May 29, 2007, 8:05 AM
My 815 is dying and I need a new phone. Problem is I have alot of pictures I would like to keep. Is there anyway to transfer pics from the 815 to a new phone? Is the slot at the top of the phone a transflash slot or micro sd?

May 30, 2007, 5:01 AM
Transflash and Micro SD are the same thing, just different names for the same type of card. You can transfer pictures that you saved to your phone memory to the card and save them to your computer or another phone that accepts the same kind of card. Most higher-end Verizon phones use the transflash card.

The best place I know of to buy a transflash card (and any memory of any kind, for that matter) is www.newegg.com. Flash cards are going for really cheap these days. Apparently 2gb cards don't work in the e815s though, from what I've heard others say.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram



All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.