Home  ›  Phones  ›  Motorola  ›

Motorola V710


Info Photos News Forum Reviews  100+  

all discussions

v710 Settlement "I need to speak to someone with verizon about the settlement"


Jul 17, 2006, 6:51 PM
I am trying to speak to actual person rather than an automated system... Can anyone help! I would like to get my refund for the v710 phone, but I don't longer have the phone... I have the receipt however, can anyone direct me to the right phone number.

Jul 18, 2006, 11:18 AM
First off, you arent going to get reimbursed or exchange for something you dont have anymore...If that was the case, everyone would just sell their v710s on ebay, make some quick cash, then send in their receipt to the v710 settlement admin and get a refund check.

Anyways, there is no phone number. Your best bet is to email them here:


They are responsive and fair with their decisions. They should get back to you within a day or 2 (you must be patient) and they will let you know your options.

Good luck, but to be honest, if you dont have the phone I dont see how they are going to let you "exchange" it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram



All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.