Home  ›  Phones  ›  Motorola  ›

Motorola RAZR maxx Ve


Info Photos News Forum Reviews  53  

all discussions

Go with Maxx now or wait for RAZR2


May 17, 2007, 9:33 AM
OK..new dilemma. I'm up for my NE2 promo and have been eying the Maxx to replace my V710. Now that the RAZR2 has been announced, do you think its worth waiting for the RAZR2 release, or just go with the Maxx for now as a solid replacement?

May 17, 2007, 9:53 AM
I have been wondering the same thing. I say wait, though don't necessarily choose which one yet. We need more info on the price, release date and battery life. With 2 large screens, I can think the battery life will be good. Will the V9m support EVDO rA? How will it compare to the V9 that runs the Synergy interface E815 users know and love? If nothing else waiting a little for information will let the price on the Maxx drop and give us an idea how it is holding up for people in the long term.
The Rever

May 17, 2007, 3:51 PM
I'm really enjoying the Maxx. I'm certain it is less expensive than the V9m will be.

You know how it is--wait, and you may or may not like what you get with the V9m. If the Maxx is something you like (as I do) and you can use it right away, I say jump.

May 17, 2007, 8:53 PM
the force is with the MAXX

May 18, 2007, 2:52 PM
Nice incentive. Now i really want a maxx 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram



All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.